Pari Lashes At Priya

Start from the beginning

Pari gets upset that Priya does the DNA test... Because priya is the only one who assures that no matter what Mayra is there daughter and no truth can change there relationship...

Pari takes medicine from medical and goes to doctor...

Anushka feels better after sometime...

Anushka- Thanks to trio...

Trio smiles... Trio says its our pleasure...

Mayra- Roshani if possible plz you drop Anushka to her house..

Me and Pari go to the Kapoor Mansion....

Mom gets worried if we gets late to the home without informing her and if she comes to know that we are at hospital then she will get worried...

Roshani unwillingly agrees...

Mayra and Pari are on the way to Kapoor Mansion...

Pari is looking at Mayra who is smiling and looks happy after such a long time... Pari thinks Mayra start to overcome the truth and bow again she has to go through heart break and that too because of mom...

Pari gets emotional to see Mayra happy and thinking about future consequences...

At home-

Priya hides some spy camera in Roshani's room in such a way that no one can see the camera...

Rames from hospital -

Ramesh comes and gives DNA test reports and other reports to Priya...

Pari and Mayra come at the same time....

Ramesh goes...

Mayra- Ohh,  Reports come. Pari we are at hospital we should ask doctors for the reports but we forgot...

Priya gets shocked to hear that her daughters at hospital...

Priya with concern tone-

Priya - What are you doing at Hospital...?

Mayra explains the whole scenario...

Priya gets relief that her daughters are safe...

Pari ia continuously looking at Priya with disappointment face...

Mayra- Mom give me my reports... I will check and takes from Priya's hand...

Priya gets shocked because this is DNA reports and Mayra gets hurt to see DNA reports...

Priya snatch the reports from Mayra's hand...

Priya - You first go and take rest... You just come...

Mayra- Ya, but it just take a 2 to 3 minutes to check reports...

Priya stern tone- Can't you hear what i say...?

Mayra leaves from there...

Priya feels bad for scolding Mayra..

Priya - Pari, why are you waiting here?

Pari- Why you scold Mayra for no reason? Should i guess the reason?

Priya confused with Pari's behaviour...

Priya- Whay do you mean?

Priya- You gets scared because this is DNA reports right?

Priya gets shocked to know that Pari knows about DNA reports... Priya holds Pari's hand and take her to the room and locks the room...

Priya - How do you know about this?

Pari - How could you do this with Mayra?

You know very well that Mayra us still struggling to accept the reality... She start to overcome the truth and now your this behavior might hurt her sentiments again...

You scold her when she maintain distance from all of us and now you do DNA test...

Mom, you are the only one who assures her that truth doesn't affect there relation.... Then why?

Priya wants to say something but Pari doesn't give her chance...

Pari- What will you do after checking DNA report? We all know the truth?

Mom, you gave mayra strength to accept the reality and now you are doing this...

At the end of the day your love for Mayra vanished...

Priya looses her cool when Pari says that her love for Mayra vanished...

Priya shout at Pari-

Priya- Just shut your mouth Pari...Do you even know what are you talking... If person doesn't know the entire matter then its better that person stays quiet...

Priya scolds Pari...

Pari feels guilty for crossing her limit...

Pari- Sorry, extremely sorry... But this DNA report...

Priya revels the entire matter to Pari because priya knows that it is difficult to hide the matter from Pari now...

Pari gets shocked to hear Priya's doubt...

Next Part-

Pari, Pihu and Priya teams up to disclose the Roshani's truth..