×official yoonseok×

Start from the beginning

Kim Taehyun and Kim Umji followed shortly after, Taehyun was smiling while Umji was shedding tears of joy, her son was getting married. The feeling was understandable. Once they were on their seats, hoseok showed up looking very elegant and dazzling. His iconic smile was in display as he couldn't control the joyful feeling in his gut. He walk down the aisle like a gentleman and stood in front of the altar and everybody was now waiting for the bride to show up.

The soft violin song that was playing increased in volume as the venue was utterly silent and all eyes were staring at the entrance.

(play light by BTS to vibe along with the beautiful moment)

"here comes the bride."

The entrance suddenly became radiant and dazzling that it was almost blinding. Yoongi appeared from the decorated frame door staring down at the lawn before slowly looking up to see the love of her life standing on the altar with a beautiful smile on his face, it was as if he was at the brink of tears.

She made a gentle step, her hands clasps around a white and red rose and white gypsophila bonquet which symbolized purity and passion.

She look breathtaking

Her lookkkkk⇧⇧

She gulp as she was about to walk down the aisle, someone prompt beside her making her flinch a little. She look up and her eyes widen in shock.

"J-jack-jackson?"

(Okay what is going on!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Yoongi quickly look behind her before looking back at the man who was smiling at her. "Your dress is perfect, and you look beautiful and also these flowers are stunning." Jackson grin while Yoongi blush, everyone staring at them confusingly while Namjoon, hoseok, jennie and jungkook were smiling.