Once I pulled back I looked at my dad and he was narrowing his eyes at Sana. It made me wonder if they had a fight or something because he looks like he can't stand her. "Dad you okay?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Of course I am. Now come on. I have a whole day planned for you." I started to giggle as we went to the kitchen island and sat down. "Okay first you and Chaeyoung are going to go get breakfast, then go shopping which from there will take about two and a half hours." I chuckled. Chaeyoung and I really like to shop. "Then you and Sana are going to a yoga class for some reason, then we are going to go do some dad and daughter stuff. After that we come home get ready and head to the surprise party." I narrowed my eyes.

"Seems like a good plan but are you supposed to tell me about the surprise party?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"The surprise is what's inside the party." I rose my eyebrows in confuse but just nodded my head. There was a knock on the door. "And the day begins." My dad said. Tzuyu went to go open the door and once she did a loud Chaeyoung came in.

"Where's my birthday bitch?!" I chuckled.

"Language." Tzuyu warned. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Oh please you've said much worse Miss bitchy." Sana's eyes went wide as I tried to hard not to laugh but failed. Sana's eyes looked at me.

"This is what you guys call me behind my back."

"Well we did before you two started to get along." Chaeyoung rolled her perfect eyebrows which made me clear my throat. Chaeyoung looked at me then noticed my dad.

"We don't call you that anymore. We call you different names now." I said. Sana rolled her eyes and pointed upstairs.

"Hurry up and get out." I laughed as I ran upstairs and got ready. Today I know is going to be an amazing day.

******

The day went on in a blur as my feet were down there killing me. Chaeyoung dragged me to every single store there was in town which made me want to strangle her. About time we made it back home, three hours passed by and Sana and I were late to our yoga class, plus I was too tired. "That was the worlds longest shopping spree." I said as I threw all my bags onto the floor and laid down on the catch.

Sana chuckled and laid down on top of me. "Well we are incredibly late for our Yoga class so since your dad is gone." She started kissing my neck. "I thought I would give you a personal massage." I felt my stress leave my body and my smile come to me.

"I would love that." She got up and carried me bridal style all the way to my bed room. She closed the door and put me down.

"Undress." I waisted no time in doing so and laid down on my bed. She undress too but left her undies on and climbed on top of me. I was laying on my back with my legs spread out a little.

She put some oil on her hands and started with my stomach. My muscles relaxed as her hands traveled all over my body. I closed my eyes as she leaned down and sucked on my nipple. I let out a small moan as her hands roamed my the rest of my body.

She started to bite down a little making my back arch off of the bed. "You are a prize possession." I smiled as her mouth made its way to my neck. "And you are my prize possession." Her hand slipped between my legs. "Say it." She bit down on my neck making me moan. She slapped my leg making me moan louder. "Say it." She growled.
"I'm your possession." She finally kissed my lips.

"And you always will be." Her tongue slipped into my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her neck. Her finger slowly slipped into me making me whimper, my mouth opened wide as her finger played with my dick. Her pace picked up making me arch my back into her body.

"Don't stop, don't stop." I whispered. She smiled and went back to my neck.

"Who am I?"

"My mistress." She bit down on my neck.

"What else?" I felt my stomach twist making my back arch even more.

"My mommy." She growled in content as she went down on me and started sucking my dick. My moans came out of me every second. Right when I was getting ready to let everything go a voice came.

"Tzu are you home?!" Sana pulled out of me making me whine and her to chuckled.

"I promise we will finish this later." She grabbed her clothes and walked out of my room. I didn't even bother to het dress as I laid there. I covered my body with my blanket. My dad walked in and smiled.

"Hey girly, you ready?" I groaned.

"Dad I am so sorry. Chaeyoung wore me out." He looked at me in disbelief but smiled.

"Well hopefully we will have another day we can have a Daddy and Daughter day." I smiled and nodded.

"Of course." He nodded his head and walked out of my room. Before he was completely did he turned around.

"Tzu, I want you to remember that every choice I make, its for your own good." I almost said something snarky back but it's my birthday and I don't feel like arguing. I just nodded my head and watched him walk out.

He is so damn over dramatic.

******

Sana's POV

Present time

I sat there staring at him with a black expression. I didn't want to show I was fazed by it. I mean I don't give a damn about him leaving me but he is not fucking taking her. Wait a minute. "She's a grown woman. She can do what she wants." Before he could respond everyone started singing happy birthday. I joined in as my mind was going everywhere

About time it was time to open presents, my mind was a little calmed down as I watched Tzuyu open her presents. She thanked and hugged everyone who got her a gift.

Myung had pulled me aside by the arm out of everyone's sight. "I am her father and I can take her with me if I want." I rolled my eyes.

"Like I said. She's grown she doesn't have to go with you." He seemed to calm down as he glared at me. All of a sudden, he started to smirk as I started to get uncomfortable. He started walking towards me making me walk back. At some point my back hit the wall and his right hand came in contact with the wall by my head. His hand made its way to my leg and went up my skirt. I slapped his hand away from me and pushed him back to which he just chuckled.

"Of course you don't want me to touch you." I narrowed my eyes at him as his eyes glared at me.

"What are you talking about." He came back up to me but this time I didn't move back. Once he was directly in front of me to the point I could feel his hot breath is when I started to get nerves.

"I know what you and my daughter have been doing."

The End