Oh hell

One thing Tzuyu was always good at was keeping to herself. Even though it is never a good thing to do that she does it. She blocks everyone and everything out, she is in her own world and the only thing that existed was music. Yep, it was just her, her phone and her headphones. She ignored everything and just focussed on what the song was saying.

Sometimes, she felt like the song was talking to her. Telling her that the song feels everything she does, and Tzuyu was more than happy with that. Music was the only thing that understood her, the only thing she needed. And right now more than anything she needed it.

But unfortunately, there's this thing called the school you apparently have to go to.

While sighing and rolling off the bed, Tzuyu got up as her alarm was basically screaming at her. Her whole body hit the floor and there was a loud thud. She rolled her eyes and sat up and slammed the alarm off. Why does school even exist?! Tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu Pov

I sat straight up but as soon as my legs became straight they became numb and I fell back on my bed. I got no sleep last night and I'm pretty sure Ms. Bitchy is happy about it. I mean her moans were hot ass hell but annoying as fuck. I mean seriously. But in all fairness, I am kind of glad that it happened because it just reminded me that she's with my dad. But more importantly that my dad has been inside her and- I don't want to even think about that.

I was startled by the sound of my alarm going off. I sat up and looked at it as if it had shit on top of it. Didn't I just turn that off?! Well, I guess that was a wake-up call. I slowly got up and actually unplugged my alarm clock this time. I made my way into the connected bathroom that was between me and their room. I opened the door and to my fucking luck, Sana was there.

She eyed me in the mirror but I immediately looked away. I was not in the mood today to play with her.

I walked around her to grab my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. I didn't bother to stay in there so I just started brushing my teeth and walked back into my room. I glanced up into the mirror and saw her staring at my ass. "You know its rude and disrespectful to stare at someone's ass," I said through muffles of toothpaste in my mouth. I turned around and was faced with the devil's eye. But you know, if the devil was an angel.

"It's not rude if the ass belongs to me." It took me a second to process what she said. Is she fucking serious right now? Her ass. She lost that privilege last night.

"It's not your ass and it never was, to begin with. And you would think that would be true after all the moans I heard last night." She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Please, I just did that to piss you off," well mission accomplished. "I didn't even get anything, you're dad finishes too early." I literally gaged the toothpaste out of my mouth and on to the floor. Images of what my dad's stuff might look like came flooding into my head and I felt a little vomit in the back of my throat. I ran to the sink and spit out the toothpaste that was in my mouth.

"That was SO uncalled for!" I yelled. Sana just laughed. I spit one more time into the sink and speed walked to my bedroom and made sure Sana didn't have the opportunity to grab my wrist because I don't know if you can tell but she has the audacity to do that a lot.

************

Okay, so apparently when you have your headphones and your head is down, teachers seem to assume you are not paying attention. Which I was. Is what I told my science teacher. I literally didn't hear a word he said. And of course he started to get mad at me for lying and I wasn't in the mood so I just nodded my head and yawned to everything he said. He got pissed and gave me detention, honestly, I might end up thanking him later. I know Sana is going to be home before my dad is.