Lisa and the others are already inside the plane while the boys were still outside fixing and arranging everything.

After some time, the boys entered the plane and went to their respective seats.

Jungkook went beside Lisa and kissed her forehead before sitting beside her. He made sure she was comfortable on her seat and even asked her if she wants to request something before they take off.

Hours had passed and they arrived back in Seoul.

"We are here now, love," he said softly to Lisa who is still asleep in his shoulder. She looked so cute with her cheeks squeezed on his shoulder.

"Hmm~" Lisa hummed her eyes still closed.

"Do you want me to carry you?" he asked softly.

Lisa's eyes opened wide at his remark that made him chuckle a bit, "N-no thanks," she said. Her cheeks were turning into the darkest shade of red.

"Are you sure?" he asked again but Lisa didn't bother to reply as she knew he was teasing her.

"Let's go now, Jeon," she said in a warning tone as though reprimanding him then stood up that made him smile and shake his head in amusement.

"We'll go straight to our house. Are you going with us, Lis?" Jennie said.

"Sure. I missed them." Lisa said then the guys dropped the girls to their house while Jungkook and Somi headed straight to their mansion as their mom called for them. Somi wanted to stay but Jungkook beat her to it.

"Son! Somi!" their mom exclaimed but none of them moved to greet their parents nor their brothers.

"Why'd you call us mother?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"Where's Lisa?" their dad asked eyeing the people behind them to look for the woman.

"In their house," Jungkook answered monotonously.

"I missed her," their grandma said while pouting. She was also expecting to see Lisa the very second they flew back from their little vacation. She grew fond of that lively woman.

"She'll be back later, grandma," Somi said softly that made Grandma Jeon smile at her.

Lisa, on the other hand, is with her family, happily talking about their vacation and Jungkook and Lisa's official status.

They were congratulating Lisa and even wanted to see Jungkook and tell him to take care of her but unfortunately he had to do some errands with his parents and Somi with him.

"I'll go to the mansion now, mom, dad, unnies," Lisa said then they all nodded.

"Call us, okay?" Jisoo said then Lisa nodded before Lisa went outside.

Lisa was waiting for a cab when her phone vibrated. She took it and read the message.

It's from her now real boyfriend.

Jeon Jungkook.

[Love, go to this address and the maids will assist you inside. I'll also arrive in just a minute.]

He texted her the address and she hailed a cab to go there.

Lisa arrived and headed to the penthouse that he told her.

She knocked slowly at the door then the maids opened her and bowed at her politely.

"Oh, no need," Lisa was startled by their formalities and politeness. She wasn't used to this even though she herself lived in the main mansion.