-15

Y/n POV:
before they upload Jennie's vlog........

Me and Jennie are here at her photoshoot,and some of her clothes are too revealing, sometimes  the staff's always eyeing her, I mentally cursed at them while throwing daggers at them.cant they stop staring at her??!!...Like I wanna kill them, and throw their bodies on the river.

I go with her cause I thought someone might be starring at her and I'm right!..I want to poke their f*cking eyes.while me glaring at then I didn't notice Jennie is already in front of me"Babe,who are you starring at?"she asked..this f*cking b!tches!.."oh,Just killing someone using my eyes"I said cold..I heard her chuckle"So your Jealous?"she asked me.the f*ck is that question isn't obvious?!."why? isn't obvious?!"I said to her"ok,calm down"she said to me"why would I calm down when there a people loves to stare at you"I whispered more like whisper-yell
"okay,I know you are jealous,what if I make it up to you"she said seductively.I gulp when I realized what she's talking about...

Jennie POV:

I saw Y/n gulp after what I said to her.I drag her to my dressing room.I locked the door and grab her collar to kiss her passionately.After some minutes
we pulled out and breathe heavily."you know,we can do this after we got home"she said"Nope,We're doing it right here and right now"I said to her and smirk"okay,if that's what you want"she said smirked back.she start leaning towards me when I captured her lips I put my arm around her neck and she put her arm around my waist to pull me closer to there body.I started to grind on her.She signed me to put my legs around her waist and she go to the sofa while me sitting on her lap.she break the kiss and go to my jawline and sucking my soft spots.Im trying not to moan cause we are on my dressing room.i didn't notice her hands slowly going to my clit.
"your so wet babe"she said"o-only for you"I moaned when she rub my clothed core.I grind on her hand while she's rubbing it."oh!baby!"I moaned.she stop and remove my Clothes..."Ah! such a beautiful sight"she said while looking at my naked body.

"liked what you see?"I asked her while smirking.
"No, I love it"she said and started sucking my nipples."oh...y-yes!...ah.right there!"I moaned.
I felt her kissing my stomach down to my Clit.
"hmm.."she moaned while sucking it..while me trying not be loud cause the staff's might hear us.
but then I felt her slip a finger inside me I couldn't help to moaned loud."baby! don't moan to loud"she said and cover my mouth using her other hand...I felt her fingers going in and out faster.i started to moaned on while her covering my mouth..She add another finger inside me and thrust faster than I thought I was moaning mess in her hand."bwaby..Ahh!..rwight there!"I said while moaning"go dweeper!..fwaster!"I rolled my eyes back while moaning...but then we heard a knock....

"Jennie,You need to change now"my manager said while knocking.I felt Y/n remove her fingers inside me and groaned."okay,just wait a minute"I said while getting my clothes on..
when I'm done I opened the door and my manager and the stylist go inside."I'll just wait outside"Y/n said I nod and mouthed her"Let's finish it later"I saw her nod and smirked..After that she leave and I started to put the clothes on that I'm going to use at my photoshoot....

(a/n:I'm not good at making  smut just deal with it......)
I'm reading some smuts but when I'm writing it I don't really know what to put...🙂

PeNgE AkOnG HoLy WaTeR!!!!