Fight Club Academy- by highfoxes

This book won the Wattys 2014 Undiscovered Gems Award.

This book is really a gem..

It's about a girl called Skylynn, who joins the Fight Club Academy. She wants to make sure that she proves her strength in this place and give her best shot at everything. Then she meets Shawn and joins him to discover the dark secrets of the Academy....

This book had an amazing start. The starting is one of the things that matters most. Because the first impression is the best impression. The starting is what encourages the reader to keep on reading and find out what is going on.,

It was really interesting and entertaining. The vast variety of characters, the world building and the way stuff were described was pretty good.

But I felt that the characters could have been described better. None of them actually left a lasting impression on the reader, except Skylynn and Shawn. Jennifer, Kristen and Travis were some people whom the author must have taken time to think over. The characters looks' could have been described in a much better way.

But the storyline was VERY very good. Amazing, phenomenal in fact. The plot was really interesting and it was a wonderful experience reading this book.

I was hooked to the book, except in a few parts which I won't mention as they are spoilers.... And the ending had a twist though....totally not what I expected. So do read this book with a steaming mug of hot chocolate beside you on a rainy day. I guarantee that you will have the time of your life. Three fourth because of the book and one fourth because of the hot chocolate.

Critics ratings:
Overall-3.5/5
Writing-4/5
World Building-4/5
Characters-3/5
Adventure-3.5/5
Romance-3/5
Humour-3.5/5
Ambience-4.5/5
Yes, and if you like this book, there's also a sequel:Double Revenge, which is under construction(I know, lame term, but it conveys what I want it to). Check that out to, it's pretty good!

Critic's Note: Dedication- highfoxes for writing such an amazing and awesome book that I will enjoy reading again and again on a rainy day(don't forget the hot chocolate!)

Guys, please give me suggestions on books to review. And if you have written a book, or even if you're still writing it, please feel free to name it and I'll be sure to vote for it and leave a comment! Also read my latest book 'Prankster' :) your votes and commets on it will mean a lot to me...