Chapter 3

Olivia woke up in the middle of the night  and sat up. Her back wasnt used go having leather stuck to it. She looked around to see where she was. It looked like Peter's house. Olivia got up off the couch and wandered around. Most certainly this was Peter's house. Peter woke as well and saw Olivia wasn't asleep. He got off the chair and stretched like a cat before moving. He turned on the light and walked around. Olivia was at the dinning table reading or something. "What are you doing up?" Peter asked. Olivia jumped and almost fell out of the chair. "Peter you scared me!" She says. He smiles and walks over to her. "The leather on the couch was sticking to my back. And I'm hungry." She said. Normally this FBI agent didn't care much for food. She always ate just barely anything. Peter was surprised. "Are you sure you're hungry, Olivia?" He asked confused. "Yeah. I need to eat." She said. Peter nodded and went to make them breakfast. Olivia got up and joined him in the kitchen. Peter made blueberry pancakes with maple syrup. They sat at the table and quietly inhaled the food. Once they finished, they had settled on the couch. Both adults were restless and watched TV.

The air conditioner came on and Olivia pulled a blanket over herself and Peter did the same thing. "Hey Olivia, you know if you scooted right next to me then you'd be warmer." Peter said as he saw her shiver. She looked to him and smiled. "What happens if I fall asleep?" Olivia asked. Peter shrugged his shoulders and patted the spot closest to his body. She carefully slid right next to him and pulled the blanket back over her. Peter carefully wrapped his arm around Olivia and saw her blushing. After about 30 minutes Olivia's phone was ringing. Peter picked it up and answered it since Olivia fell back to sleep and her head was resting on his chest. "Peter Bishop" he answered. "Um okay don't know how you ended up with Olivia's phone but we have a case so tell her to meet me at the bar in 30 minutes." Broyles hung up.

Peter lightly tapped Olivia but she didn't stir so he kept poking her but then gave up with poking her. "Olivia wake up. Broyles called and said we have a case." Peter announced. She turned her body so now her face was in his chest. Olivia looked like she was happy sleeping. Peter turned her face and kissed her forehead and she woke up. "Peter what are you doing?" Olivia said while sitting up. "We have a case so I needed to wake you up." Peter said with a smile. She playfully hit him in the chest and got up. They both got ready for the case.