Chapter 1

A-N: Don't know if this is gonna get any reads but here it goes.

Olivia's POV

I woke up alone in my bed. My neck was sore and I had a nightmare last night. All I remember from it was that my best friend Peter had shot me and murdered me. I shook that dream out of my mind as I heard someone knock at the door. I was only in a bra and shorts but I didn't care. I walked to the front of my apartment and peered through the hole in door. It was Peter. He has seen me in this and it didn't phase him. I unlocked the door and smiled." Good morning Peter! As you can tell I just woke up." I said while gesturing him in." Good morning Livia do you want some coffee?" Peter politely asked." Yeah sure I have already started a pot. So why'd you come over? Do we have a case?" I asked." I came because it is visiting day at St. Clair's Mental Institution and I was wondering if you wanted to come." He said nervously. I nodded." I'm gonna go get changed." I said." Olivia I didn't mean to interrupt your morning just stay in your pajamas." Peter nervously told me not knowing how I'd react." Okay what time do I need to be ready?" I asked." Whenever you feel like it." He said while grinning. Man I hope one day we will end up together cuz I like him a lot.

Peter POV

I as I was in her house, I noticed it wasn't as clean since my last visit." Livia why is your house kinda messy? Like last week it was almost spot less." I said not meaning to be nosy." Well um I kinda was searching for my keys and I got really stressed and you know this happened." she said while pointing  to the livingroom. I feel so bad for her cuz I mean she always has something to stress over. She got up from the couch and went to get our coffees. When she came back, she plopped on the seat right next to me. I scooted closer to retrieve my coffee from her hands. For a moment our hands touched and stayed. She glanced at me while I glanced at her. At least Olivia was smiling. I think I was too. She had pulled away first and took a sip of coffee. Yes this had happened to us often. We always just stayed in our positions until one of broke that. And for that I was happy. I really love my partner Olivia. I hope that someday we will be more than friends.