Not that Hinata expects Nice and Heitor join though.

~~~

After that, they decided to go from Tokyo to Miyagi, intending to show the two foreign friends his school back in Highschool. As they walked they saw Daichi and Sugawara in their uniforms, Police and a Teacher respectively. It seems that they are Daichi is walking Suga home.

"Hinata kun! We meet again! And who are these beautiful people!" Sugawara asked. Akihiko ran to Daichi saying 'Up! Up! Grandpa Cop!' which made the former Captain giggled.

"Oh these are my friends back in Brazil. Heitor Santana, my partner in beach volleyball, and his wife Nice." He then turned to his the couple "Heitor, Nice, these are my seniors in Highschool, Sawamura Daichi and Sugawara Koushi."

The four shakes hands. And exchanges pleasantries. Daichi and Suga joined to tour them as what Suga said 'I dont have to go home just yet' and Daichi's 'A police should escort you for your safety'.

Akihiko sat on Daichi's shoulders as they walked. To be honest, Hinata still haven't showing Akihiko around Miyagi too as their always in MSBY's and straight back home. So while they walk around, Akihiko didn't stop wiggling in Daichi's shoulders excitedly.

"So yeah. Here's our Alma Mater, Karasuno Highschool. This is where I met most of my closest friends. Back then this school witnesses how chaotic our team back then..." Hinata said interrupted by Suga

"Aren't we still, Hinata kun?" Suga laughed

Hinata nods "Oh yeah. Especially with my seniors Noya san and Tanaka san. Not to mention when me and Kageyama kun fought"

They walked more and passed yo Ukai's store. They entered and welcomed by smoke of cigarettes and a lazy greetings by a blonde in the counter. Which made Akihiko puts his hands on his nose.

"Coach, guess who's here?" Daichi said. Their former Coach, Keishin Ukai, looked up and then excitedly ran towards the red head.

"HINATA! LONG TIME NO SEE! Look at you. You have grown so much from last time I saw you personally. Which is what? Since you graduated Highschool?"

Hinata bowed his head "Im sorry coach. I didn't find the time. But Im here now. By the way, I'm touring my friends back from Brazil" then he introduced Heitor and Nice.

Ukai turned to the people behind Hinata. And he was shocked seeing Ushijima too.

"U-ushijima is here too! Oh hello" Ukai stuttered for a second.

"Hello, greetings to you, Coach Ukai." Ushijima bowed in respect.

"What is he doing here? Is he a friend of yours too?" Ukai whispered

"K-kind of. Hehe" Hinata awkwardly answered. Then Ukai's eyes turned to the kid who still sat on Daichi's shoulders, holding his nose.

"Oh look at that kid. He looks so cute!" Ukai complimented, which earned a giggle from the kid.

"Hello I'm Ushijima Akihiko! My Papa is Ushijima Wakatoshi and my Dada is Hinata Shoyo" Akihiko introduced himself with a peace sign.

Ukai's jaw dropped on what he had heard. Same goes to Daichi and Sugawara who just found this out just now.

Hinata facepalmed and looked at Ushijima who is smiling proudly. 'So he is the one who taught my son that?'

"Knew it. Your dumbass still didn't told them that one." Tsukishima strides inside the store. Taking Akihiko on Daichi's shoulders. Aki then called him 'Uncle Soggyfries' that earned a smile from Tsukishima.

"Shut up Tsukishima."

And they talked a while with Coach Ukai before they decided to proceed their tour. Tsukishima didn't joined as he said he'll go to Yamaguchi's soon.

Their next stop was the Gymnasium where all the schools from Miyagi competes.

Hinata pointer at the Gymnasium, "And this is the gymnasium where we compete back in Highschool. This gymnasium witnessed our grief when we lost to Aoba Johsai back then. When we celebrate our win against them and other powerful schools too such as..."

"Shiratorizawa. Yes I also remember how they defeat us back then." Ushijima said. And smiled "This is where I saw that maybe Hinata's confidence is annoying, but he's determination is what makes him admirable. Thatsl also goes to his team." 

Hinata looked at him deadly when he heard Ushijima says his annoying. Rolling his eyes, he almost started to talk again when he heard a familiar voice.

"Look who we have here, Karasuno's former Captain, Mr. Refreshing, Chibi chan! And..." The newly arrived glared at Ushijima "Ushiwaka!"

Ushijima just looked at him innocently. 'Why is he still looking at me that way. I don't remember doing anything to him aside from asking him to go to Shiratorizawa?'

"Hello Oika-"

"Don't talk to me, Ushiwaka." He sassily said then turned to Hinata with Heitor and Nice. "Ooh I remembered you two. You came from Brazil right? Chibi chan's partner?" He then pats Heitor's shoulder like they are friends.

"And look at this cute fella" Oikawa turned to Akihiko. "Hi I'm Uncle Prettykawa! I'm a friend of your dad, Hinata. Please when you grow up don't be like your other father. He's really annoying"

"Hey Oikawa san. Howd you know he's my son? Or Ushijima's?" Hinata asked

"Well Chibi chan,we met three years ago right. And you told me your pregnant back then. So I assume that this kid is yours since he look like three to two years old to me. And it's obviously Ushiwaka's son. Just look at him..." But his face softened looking at Akihiko's innocent face. "But this boy doesn't look annoying at all unlike Ushijima.".

"Can you please stop calling my Papa annoying. You sound mean, Meanykawa" Akihiko pouted.

"Listen to the little kid Shittyk-" the newly arrived was then interrupted when Oikawa put his hand on the man's mouth "Watch your Language Iwaizumi san/Iwa-Chan!" Suga and Oikawa said in unison.

"Sorry. Hello everyone. Sorry for whatever Oikawa had done to you!" Iwaizumi said and dragged Oikawa away

"Iwa Chan! Lemme go! I still wanna have fun with that little Shoyo!" Oikawa said earning a 'Shut up Shittykawa. He is a more like Little Ushiwaka anyway'

They end up their tour there as they decided to go back home now. It's afternoon and Heitor decided that he and his wife should go back to their hotel room in tokyo. They didn't let Hinata go with them and asked them to rest now (Since they know Hinata and Akihiko will still go home to Miyagi anyway.)

Sugawara and Daichi said their goodbyes too and parted ways from them leaving Ushijima, Hinata and Akihiko. Ushijima is cradling the sleeping Akihiko while they are on the way to Hinata's house.

"Hey. Sorry if you just kind of followed us wherever we go. You didn't even had a chance to enjoy with Akihiko today." Hinata said to Ushijima.

Ushijima shook his head and smiled. "I had fun today, my love. I get to see my son enjoy today. And I also saw you having fun. I won't like to take that away from you."

Hinata hid his smile. "If you want, we can schedule a day where you can soend your time with Akihiko... And me"

Ushijima's grin grew wider. "I'd love that very much. Can we do it as soon as possible? Maybe I can ask a day off tomorrow too?"

"No. Remember I have a match a day after tommorow? I have to rest the whole day tomorrow so that I have enough energy for the match." Hinata then look at Ushijima "Maybe a day after the match then?"

"Anytime you want then, my love. Anytime you want" Ushijima said, kissing Hinata's temple.

🦅🍊

They really spend the day with some of his friends huh? But where's Kageyama? LOL

This is dedicated to Luy0_q3 thanks for reading and voting! Mwah