6

*Kazuhara Rina Pov*

"Is that..true?" I asked Fushiguro and Nobara. Nobara is looking down than her usual self, nodded slightly. Fushiguro face looks like he's blaming himself.

"Have some rest, you two" I try to smile. No wonder Gojo-sensei told me to tell them to rest. Without me knowing, my sight becomes blurry.

Yuji is dead? He's dead? We just become friend. Why is it that the people around me are constantly in danger. I don't like this. I'm gonna be stronger. So no one will die, like Yuji.

"Tuna mayo?". I turn my back quickly hearing his voice. "Mustard leaf?". He approach me. Trying to smile, I voice out "Morning, Inuma -" . He put his hand on my shoulder and buried my head on his chest.

!!!! I'm pretty surprised. "Tuna tuna". He patted my head. Gosh I wish he didn't see my face. I'm clearly still sobbing. After like 3 minutes, I've finally calmed down.

He cupped my face and brush off the remaining tears. I smile. "Thanks Inumaki-senpai" and laugh. His ear turned red. He smile. "Salmon".

Then he went to practice combat with Panda and Maki. I'm looking for Gojo-sensei because he said that he will teach me. But then he said to look for someone named Nanami because he has other matters to attend.

"Nanami-sensei?" I asked at a guy who wear a round spec. Pretty sure that he is Nanami. "I believe we're not yet acquaintance so calling my first name doesn't sound appropriate no? But I don't care anyway. You can call me that".

Wow. It's not like I want to but Gojo-sensei just didn't give me your family name! "From what I hear, you're a Kazuhara, yes?". I nodded.

"Hmm that Gojo told me about what you said. I believe what you inherit from the Kazuhara is curse matter manipulation". "How does it work?". "Let me explain first. You can ask later". I just nodded.

"Now, matter manipulation is a curse technique that manipulate matter by using curse energy. You can change the shape of things or manipulate it to be in your favor". Hmm I kind of get it but still it's pretty vague..

"To put it simply, using your curse energy, you can manipulate air or gravity and things that have matter". "Oh~! I get it!". Then how about the thing with Inumaki? I asked Nanami-sensei this question.

"That's.. I'm not sure. I mean, he speak rice ball language, but I guess he still transfer curse energy that doesn't affect people. So your second ability is most likely related to reverse curse technique".

He go on. "Reverse curse technique is a technique that all curse user can master. But only few can use it because it's very hard. If we found a clue about your parents, we might know what technique it exactly is".

I nodded. So does that mean, they know something about my parents, but not my parents' curse technique? Hmn I guess that's it. Still it's better than knowing nothing.

"About my clan.." I tried to ask. "Gojo will tell you when it's time. Know that you just need to concentrate on your practice". Yeh..he did. Okay fine.

I tried to manipulate some kind of energy but I still don't get it. What's curse energy even is? What am I doing? Who am I? Lol.

"Consider it as emotions. The negative emotion you feel, anger , sad and etc. But don't use anger in a wrong way. And try to let it out, let it envelope you and imagine you transfer it like pouring water into a glass".

Hmm he have a good explanation. I understood better now. I try to remember 'that day'. My anger quickly rise. But then Nanami hit my head with a book. Auch!

"Using anger is right. But letting it takes over you is wrong. Curses spirit will take advantage of this in combat. Remember use anger, calmly. It may not make sense but you'll get it after you tried". I sigh and nodded.

What I'm trying to manipulate is the wind. Wind may not have a matter, but it is air in motion. And air is a matter. Which mean, if I can control it, I can control the wind.

I practice this out in the open with Nanami. We're on the 1st year combat ground. I tried to compress the air and move it as a wind blade.

First, I fail. The second time, I feel that the air around me is moving. But it doesn't have enough power. It's not sharp enough. I gotta make it sharper.

"After you feel that it is easy, do it as you walk and then do is as you run". Nanami-sensei added. "Why?". "Do you think your enemy will wait for you as you concentrate all your might into doing those?". He answered my question with another question.

I nodded. "Makes sense". "After that train in close combat." Before I can ask why again, he added. "Being an all rounder might be difficult. But it increases your chance in surviving. What if your enemy can move really fast and dodge your long range attack? How will you manage?".

Tsk he's right. "Also pick your choice of weapon, sometimes punches can't deal damages to some curse spirits. So what's your weapon of choice?". He asked, after explaining his points.

"I want a dual dagger. The kind that have waning blades". He look at me for like a long time and ask "You mean like the waning moon scimitar?". My face light up.

"I'm surprised that you know about it! Yep! that's the one". I replied enthusiastically. He sigh. "I don't know if we have those but I will try to ask". I nodded and continue to practice.

"Don't practice only on air. Try other things too". Hahah. I figured that he'll say that. "Okay Nanami-sensei!~".

----------

*Nanami pov*

'Hey I have some matters to tend , but I promised my cute student that I'll teach her today! Can you teach her in my place? I know you will! Thx!'. I sigh.

Reading a message from Gojo is stressing. He don't even care what I think. Does he really have some urgent matters? I'm sure that's bullshit.

Whatever. He told me that his student is a Kazuhara. Kazuhara huh? Didn't know that they still have one. I thought that their clan- "Nanami sensei?" A voice called me out.

Sigh. "I believe we're not yet acquaintance so calling my first name doesn't sound appropriate no? But I don't care anyway. You can call me that". It's probably because that Gojo didn't mention my family name.

"From what I hear, you're a Kazuhara, yes?". She nodded. Hmm judging by her curse energy, there's no need to confirm myself. She's a Kazuhara for sure.

That's an untrained Kazuhara huh? This might be fun. I told her how her curse technique works. Since her father is likely 'him' she surely inherited his technique.

However I didn't tell her one thing. She's a Kazuhara so she not only can manipulate matter, she also surely can manipulate curse too.

Suguru Geto. I'm not close with him back then but his technique is top tier. His technique is curse spirit manipulation. It's different from the Kazuhara curse manipulation.

Kazuhara and Suguru is , of course, not related to each other. But they did had a history of arranged marriage. They had a child but then they got divorced.

The child inherit the Suguru clan manipulation techniques but not on curses, but instead it works on curse energy. And of course , the child took the Kazuhara clan side, considering they're more powerful at that time.

And the clan unique technique let the curse manipulation to be passed on to the family head. But it's no use telling Rina now. She need to concentrate on what's infront of her.

Well I guess that's that. Can't believe that she chose waning moon scimitar dual blades as her weapon of choice. Do we even have those? Sigh.