4

*The day where Gojo pick up the 1st year*

*Kazuhara Rina Pov*

I finished packing my stuff. I am still sort of guilty to left my aunt behind. I hope she can eat on time. I asked Midori to send some food to Riko-nee if she is free. She agreed to that! What an angel.

I walked to the Shibuya station. I need to take the train to get to Harajuku since Nitta-san said so. They say they gonna pick me up here. Someone named Gojo Satoru will.

I arrived at Harajuku. Nitta-san also said that there will be a girl who's my age here. She will also be a new student.Too bad that I don't know her name. If I do, I can just wait here with her.

Am I late? Where are they.. "Kugisaki Nobara, I'm the only one girl in your group, be thankful". I hear a girl's voice in a distance. Their outfits..they wear black uniforms with spiral button! Is that them?

I took the chance to approach them first. "Hello? Are you Gojo-sensei?" I asked the guy in blindfold. "Oya? Are you Kazuhara Rina? Hahah welcome! Yoy saved me the trouble to look for you". "Hey Kugisaki looks like you won't be the only one girl in our first year!" A pink haired boy said to the girl.

I smile to the 4 of them. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kazuhara Rina". I said enthusiastically. "I'm Itadori Yuji! This one is—" the pink haired guy point to the black hair guy "Fushigurou Megumi".

Ah now where have I heard of that name. Fushigurou? I think I've heard of it.. but where? "Finally! There's a girl! Hey let's be friend! My name is Kugisaki Nobara". Kugisaki interrupt my train of thoughts.

I smile. "I heard you earlier. Can I call you Nobara?" She smile and nodded. "Then I'll call you Rina, okay?" She grin and I nodded.

"Okay okay! Now that we have know each other, let's go to Roppongi!"  Gojo sensei shout cheerfully. All of a sudden? Eh? Roppongi?

Yuji and Nobara seems very excited. On the way there, Gojo sensei give me my uniform. "Here's your uniform!" I observe the uniform. But it doesn't looks like their uniforms tho?

He smile and says "Our uniform are customizable! I designed yours. Or do you prefer the standard one?" He asked. I shook my head. "I love this one! Thank you, Gojo sensei!". I smile.

If you're wondering what's the uniform looks like, the top is a gakuran with kimono sleeves. The skirt..well..is it a skirt? It's like a short skit with laggings.

Yep I love it. It seems very comfy! Uwu. "You can change into it. We'll wait here", the others agreed. I nodded and quickly go to the toilet to change to my uniform.

Omg yes it's very comfy! I love it. "Looks good" Yuji complimented. I smile and thanked him. "Okay let's go!"

Then, we arrived at Roppongi. It seems like the plan is not sightseeing.
I laughed seeing Nobara and Yuji's disappointed face.

We're infront of a building that looks like it's abandoned. That's because it is. "Okay this time I'm gonna let Yuji, Nobara and Rina to exorcise the curses! Don't worry it's just third grades.. probably".

What? Am I the only one who hear the 'probably' part? . Gojo sensei looks at me and smile. "What's your curse technique? Flying? Speed? Combat?". He asked.

"I... don't know.." I replied. 'But I can fight!" I said eagerly. He smile."Don't worry you can just smash them or tear them apart! That's one way to exorcise them." I nodded.

The 3 of us walk into the building. "You take the one in the left room, me and Rina will handle the one in the right room". Nobara said to Yuji. I just agreed and follow her.

"So Rina, what's your technique?". Nobara asked, she probably didn't hear me talking to sensei and before I could reply, the curse ambushed us. "Tch we'll talk later then". She took out her hammer and and nails.

Then she swiftly hit them to the curses. After that she took out a straw doll and also hit it with the nail. "Resonance!" She shouted and hit the nail on the straw doll.

Looks like her resonance technique allowed her to damage the opponent using the straw doll. I quickly scanned the room because I heard a cry.

Then, I spotted a child under a table. I quickly run to save him but then a curse suddenly popped out of nowhere. It took the boy as a hostage! What a tricky one!

I quickly pick up a wooden stick laying nearby. Then I run to the side of the curse spirit and try to hit it but it dodge. Tsk.

The curse lift up the boy for me to see and it's grinning. Ugh. Then all of a sudden, the wall that separates the room between the two of us and Yuji broke. Yuji appeared and hit the curse that's taking the boy hostage.

I quickly catch the boy. Yuji and Nobara then exorcise the rest of them. I was frustrated. What is this feeling? I can't even do anything! This is so frustrating.

The 3 of us, and the boy then leave the building. Gojo-sensei then smile. "Good job the 3 of you". He said and babble some more. I don't bother to listen. I just stares at the ground and thinking about what just happened.

Without a noise, Gojo-sensei walk next to me. "Don't sweat about it. You did well. You didn't know any technique. It's only natural. Come on, we're going to school. I'll teach you how to be stronger". He patted my head.

I let out a big sigh. Then I slapped my face softly and smile at him. "Then sensei, I'll be in your care!". "Hahah. That's my student!" He ruffles my hair softly.

>----------------------<3

Hi guys! I was wondering if my updates are too short. Hahah.
If it is, please tell me. I'll try my best to make it longer.

About this story, yes like I've stated in the synopsis, it's my ideas. I don't know much about Japan stuffs but I'm trying to learn it.

You know it's confusing to let it be vague as I'm referring to the original story. So yeah, when writing I was like, what's the uniform called? And then google search it.  HAHAH please appreciate my efforts lol.

Thanks for the one voting for this story! Ily🥺<3. And don't worry, I'll keep this story going because I just love Jujutsu Kaisen and Inumaki.

I'm a manga readers so I might post until after the part on the anime are finished. Idk if I can but I'll try (because the manga is also ongoing).

I just came up with this idea yesterday so I'm still contemplating on some plots haha.

Thanks for reading this and adding it to your reading's list! Ily🥺❣️✨