"Master wants something of yours," Y/N said as she threw the knife piercing the wall behind him.

"What?!" The man said.

"Take him to master," Shigiraki said.

"On it," Y/N said as she pulled the man up and lead him to the Master's office.

"Master, I have the man you wanted. Can I come in?" Y/N said.

"Yes, come in," Master said.

Y/N opened the door and pushed the man in, making him fumble to the ground.

"Good job, Y/N. You may leave. Once I finish with him, I'll send him back on his way," Master said.

"Very well," Y/N said as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Timeskip:

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Present Mic asked the class.

Y/N was busy staring out the window while Present Mic was teaching. Midoriya turned his head to look at Y/N. Y/N could feel Midoriya looking at her so she turned her head to look at him. Midoriya's eyes widened when he realized Y/N saw him. Y/N had her head resting on her palm and she looked Midoriya up and down. Her lips slightly turned upward and she rolled her eyes while Midoriya turned red and looked back at the board. 

"Hey, everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!" Present Mic said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Y/N mumbled.

"I heard that Y/N. How about you answer this question," Present Mic said.

"Fine, it's the fourth one," Y/N said as she laid her head on the desk.

"Correct," Present Mic said.

Midoriya turned around and looked at Y/N. She sits in the row behind Midoriya, his desk is across from hers. 

"What goes on in her head?" Midoriya muttered.

Y/N's ear lifted up and she said, "You don't wanna know," 

Midoriya's eyes widened and he quickly turned his head back around.

Timeskip: 

"I am... coming through the door like a hero!" All Might said as he walked in.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" Denki exclaimed.

"So he is a teacher! This year is going to be totally awesome!" Kirishima said.

"Idiots," Y/N thought as she rolled her eyes.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it as Hero-ing 101. In this class, you will be learning the basics of becoming a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said.

"Fight training," Bakugou said.

"Real combat?" Midoriya said.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is... looking good! These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent before school started. Get yourselves suited up!" All Might said.

Y/N got up from her desk and grabbed her costume and began heading to change for the lesson.

As she was walking to the girl's locker room, Ururaka came up to her.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ururaka said as she walked next to her.

Y/N looked at her with a confused look and said, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk to you! You're alone most of the time so I just thought-" Ururaka began.

"Look, I get you're trying to be nice, I really do. But I'm not here to make friends," Y/N said.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to get to know you," Ururaka said.

"Trust me, it's best you don't," Y/N said as she walked into the locker room.

Ururaka stopped walking and watched as Y/N walked into the locker room.

"What happened?" Tsu asked.

"She said she doesn't want to be friends," Ururaka said.

"It's okay, Ururaka. We don't know anything about her, she probably has her reasons," Momo said as she put her hand on Ochaco's shoulder.

Y/N began changing into her costume. As she was changing, she heard the girls laughing and talking. Y/N sighed and walked out. As she was walking out she passed Midoriya. Midoriya walked behind her, trying to catch up.

"Hey, Y/N!" Midoriya said as he put a hand on her shoulder as he came up from behind.

Y/N grabbed his hand and flipped him onto the ground, making him land on his back. He groaned in pain as he laid there.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, you idiot," Y/N said as she stood above him.

"Sorry," Midoriya said as he got up.

"And stop apologizing so damn much," Y/N said as she watched him get up.

"Sorr- I mean I'll stop," Midoriya said.

Y/N was about to laugh but then stopped. Midoriya smiled when he realized she was about to laugh. 

They continued walking to the training ground beta to begin training.

"Now shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?" All Might said as class 1-A entered training ground beta.

All Might began explaining the objective of the exercise, how it will be scored, and how it will work. He then held up a box and explained that everyone will be working together in pairs in groups of heroes and villains.

Everyone already got paired up and Y/N was the odd one out. 

"Of course," Y/N huffed.

"Young Y/N, you may choose a team to join," All Might said.

Y/N looked around and saw Ururaka and Midoriya waving for her to join them. She looked at them and then said, "Can I do this on my own?" 

"You have to be in a group," All Might said.

"Do I have to?" Y/N whined.

"Yes, now since you're not choosing how about I choose for you. Go with young Midoriya and Ururaka," All Might said.

"You know what, I'll go with Team E," Y/N said as she walked over to Mina.

"Yay! New teammate!" Mina said as she went to give Y/N a hug.

Y/N stopped Mina by putting her hand to her face.

"Don't," Y/N threatened.

Mina backed away and nervously laughed. 

Now that the groups have been chosen, Team A and Team D were preparing. The other teams went to the screening room to watch them go up against each other. 

"Let's begin the indoor combat training!"