𝐋𝐈𝐕. 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓

Hey so remember that
i do write for other
animes and mangas
so please do not be
a ghost reader on any of
my other books....

I just don't want one book
to be the only one doing good
while the other ones get
little to no attention.

If you're waiting for me
to update this book, read
some of my other ones and
give it attention in the mean
time. ( If you are a fan )

I mean, I don't want to seem like
I'm asking for too much
because I don't want to be that
person but I just don't want
to be seen as someone who
only writes for one fandom

I'm a multifan, I write for
other fandoms too.

I only really update faster
if I see people giving the same
energy they would when I update
this book.

If no one does, then it flops
and then I don't want to write
it anymore because no one
seems interested in it.

And I don't want to do
that.

So please don't just wait
for me to update this one
I have other books as well.

Frost Bite maybe my first
book here but it's certainly
not the only one I have.

I love you and happy reading.

     "You're a fucking liar, Dabi." Was the first thing Hawks said as soon as he met with said man in an abandoned warehouse. He recently started working as a double agent for the villains. Actually not too long ago, an already, he could tell what type of person Dabi really was.

    Dabi sighed, looking at him boredly as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What the hell are you talking about, Keigo?"

   Hawks tossed him the newspaper, which landed right in front of him. Dabi looked down and saw what he meant. The headline and the horrific photos of Tomomi Todoroki were on full display.

   Drowning a tiny bit, Dabi bent over and picked it up. He quickly examined the article before looking back at Hawks.

    "This has anything to do with me how?" He asked, rather lethargically. As if he didn't care.

   "You said Shigaraki didn't do anything too damaging to the kid and now I see this shit?" Hawks angrily said, crossing his arms. "I've said this before and I will keep repeating myself again. If we are going to work together, you have to be honest with me, Dabi."

    "You call me over here for this?" Dabi replied, showing him the headlines. "And here I thought it was because you missed me or something. Wow, don't I feel embarrassed."

   "Cut the bullshit, I don't have time for your games."

     "I can't control what Shigaraki does in his free time." He said, tossing the newspaper back. "You, of all people, should know that. Besides, why should I even care about some stupid photos? She's no one I know."

    "You're subjecting an innocent kid into your agenda and you don't think that's wrong?" Hawks retaliated, keeping his face stoic.

    "I don't know if you haven't noticed yet but I am a villain. And villains don't care who we hurt." Dabi said, his face turning cold with every word he spoke. "Now if it bothers you so much, you have the free will to take it up to Shigaraki, not me."