Ferrets and First Tasks

Start from the beginning

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned."

"Professor Moody what are you doing?"

"Teaching."

"Is that a student?" Mcgonagall gasps at the thought.

"Technically it's a ferret."

"Mad-Eye is making the ferret hover around. He sends it up the trouser leg of one of Draco's friends. He squirms and looks uncomfortable.

"Draco!" Elizabeth rushes forward trying to catch the ferret one Moody took him out of the pant leg.

Everyone else is laughing. Mad-Eye winks to Harry and he laughs but, Elizabeth is still distraught.

After she gets a clean shot Mcgonagall turns him back into a human.

Elizabeth rushed forwards and hugs him tightly. He hugs her back for a second before lightly tugging her off and holding her hand. Once Harry saw he grew very jealous and she still didn't define the nature of their relationship to her friends.

"My father will hear about this!"

"Is that a threat!"

Draco runs away while Elizabeth hold his hand still and runs with him. Mad-Eye shouts after him as they run.

"I could tell you stories about your
father that would curl even your greasy
hair boy! It doesn't end here!" He shouts not caring they were beginning to be too far for them to hear him.

"We never use transfigration as a punishment,
surely Dumbledore told you that." Mcgonagall reprimands in a stern tone. Sure she didn't exactly care too much for the boy but he surely didn't deserve to be turned into a ferret of all things.

"He might've mentioned it." He replies acting like a kid who just got caught sticking his hand in the cookie jar.

"Well you will do well to remember it."

Then she leaves having to get to her next class.

"Come with me." Moody says to Harry.

~Meanwhile With Malfoy~

"Are you okay, Dray?

"I'm okay Lil sis, I promise."

"But you got turned into a ferret! Sure you made a adorable ferret but that's not the point. You could've be seriously injured.... your not are you? Right?" She began today stress again.

"I'm good Lil, it just felt weird and I just feel the tiniest bit sore."

"Well let's go to the kitchens then! I'll make you some tea to make you feel better." Elizabeth spoke determinedly. He just smiled at her thoughtfulness. He's really never had anyone care for him like this.
But he would be lying if he said he hated it.

"Sure, let's go."

"Yay!"

And with that they made their way to the kitchens with Draco's arm looped around her shoulder.

~The First Task~

The quidditch pitch is fully of cheering witches and Wizards. They are awaiting for whats to come, some haven taken bets and others rooting for their schools.

~Meanwhile in the champions tent~

Harry is pacing nervously as the other champions prepare themselves as well. When suddenly he heads a noise on the other side of the tent flap.