Chapter 5

A couple hours past and you were getting weared out by the constant buzzing in your head and pain in your knees, and you knew exactly why. It was Tisalia, the so called, 'princess of Skythia' that beat a poor girl up. You giggled from the thought of what her parents might do to Tisalia once they figured out that she hurt you. But the giggling stopped once you saw Dr. Glenn enter your room with Saphee. They looked at each other and smiled, "Ms. Y/N, we got a call from the harpy village in the mountains and both of us are required to go. So, we came to ask you if you would like to stay or go with us."

                                                                  You looked at them and considered their words. It was the largest and most populated harpy village in the area, even bigger than the ones in Lunaris! You couldn't miss the chance to visit such a phenomenal village. "Yes, I will go!" you answered. They smiled at each other once more and brought out your bags with your maidens following them behind. You changed and ran out of the clinic following Saphee and Dr. Glenn to the harpy village, Ariege and Callisto following you behind.

                                                              (This is what you changed in)

                                                       *Time Skip*

                                    You finally reached the harpy village and you were very amazed at the great and large population of harpies in this village. And it wasn't just harpies there was an Arachne too. You looked at the Arachne with a curious look, but looked away cause she noticed. She crawled up to you and slithered her hands up your waist. "Oh, my! What a pretty centaur. I seeked so much inspiration but your inspiration inspires me the most. I've never seen anyone like you before. Now, tell me do you have a boy friend or girl friend?" You looked up to her, feeling uncomfortable and not knowing what to answer. But Dr. Glenn stepped up and answered, "Yes, we are dating."

                                                                You looked at him with a shocked face. 'Wait, what!? We are dating!? I didn't know....................' The Arachne nodded her head and looked at you. "Well then, I guess I can't do anything after this. You know, you caught me up really fast. I thought I could be your girlfriend, but if Dr. Glenn is your boyfriend then I won't bother you two. Well, maybe," she ended her statement with a smirk. You looked at Dr. Glenn smiling at him with a closed eye smile as a sign of 'thank you'. Then, the Arachne smiled at you and commented, "And my name is Arachnia Taranterra Arachnida." You slightly bowed to her and replied, "Thank you. Nice to meet you too. I am Lady Y/N of Lunaris." Her eyes glowed with excitement. 

                                                       "Lady Y/N of Lunaris!? I knew it! This is why I was attached to you since the moment I saw you! See, a fashion designers sense never lies!" You gave a nervous giggle before smiling once more at her and turning around to leave Dr. Glenn and Arachnia alone.

                                                                  *Time Skip*

                                          It was a couple hours since you arrived at the harpy village and Arachnia already spread a rumor of you and Dr. Glenn dating. But Dr. Glenn already told you and Saphentite that it was a fake statement to just get Arachnia away from you. Or was it? Though he said to play along with the play until they get back to the city. That night you were getting to your room that you were staying in at the harpy hotel. You stopped once you heard sobbing and crying by one of the doors in the hotel. You turned towards the slightly open door and peeked inside seeing Tisalia and her two attendants. Kay and Lorna. 

                                                                      "Dr. Glenn will never love me!" You heard Tisalia sob. "No, Ms. Tisalia. Dr. Glenn loves you, don't say that!" Kay and Lorna said as they tried encouraging her out of crying. "Then why is he dating Y/N!" she screamed with agony at them. They jumped back at her screaming and you just stood there and listened at the door. Every time she screamed at them, you felt more pain inside yourself. You felt what yelling was like from your parents and you hated it. It was time to stop it from happening again. You opened the door and walked calmly inside, walking towards Tisalia and her attendants. Once they noticed they all bowed down and looked at the ground.

                                               "Ms. Y/N, I guess you heard everything," Tisalia said with a quiet but nervous voice. You nodded. "Yes Tisalia. And you know what?" She shook her head, staring at the ground with wide eyes, waiting for the judgement you'd give her. You walked up closer to Tisalia, picking her chin up so it would face you. "Tisalia, I....................."