📍;; 020

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER.
by: @hapigurl_

------

Beomgyu's P.O.V

(FLASHBACK)

"Noona!"i shouted to see where Yena noona is. She told me to wait here at the park. I was forced to ditch my class because of her.

"Where are you, noona? I'm hungry."i mumbled as I looked at my tummy. I sat down as I took my phone to seeif there's any message from my Noona.

I smiled as I saw her name at my notification, saying that she's gonna buy me lunch if I wait for her to come at me. I looked around and I saw her writing on something together with another girl.

It must be her only best friend. I smiled as I decided to open my camera and take a picture of them. I'm sure, she's gonna love it!

I was distracted when I heard a sound like a camera too. I think someone take a photo of me or maybe a photo of them? Since I was curious, I looked at the tree as I saw a man wearing an all black outfit.

"Ahjussi.."i called as I smiled at him.

"Can you give me a copy of their pictures? I saw you taking a picture of them."i asked while smiling at him. He awkwardly nodded his head as he looked at my sister and her friend.

"Is there any problem with them? Why are you watching my sister?"i asked out of curiosity.

"Is that your sister?"he asked while pointing at them. I frowned as I laughed,

"Ahjussi, I don't know where your fingers pointing at."i said while laughing. He just chuckled as he looked at me,

"Then, do you know me?"he asked. I shooked my head as a no and smiled at him,

"Wae?"

"N-nothing. You go there, I'm gonna take care of something."he said as he pushed me back to my place before. I'm confused,

"Go to your school, kid."he said.

"Ne."i just said as I walked slowly but I suddenly stopped when I heard a scream.

I feel like I'm stuck between looking at them or run away. I'm nervous and I think I can't go away without seeing who screamed with that kind of voice.

"Shoot! You're not her, right?!"i heard that Ahjussi said.

"It's not her, I'm dead."i heard him said.

"I-I am b-bleeding!"hearing that voice makes me looked at my back quickly. It's familiar that's why, and then I saw my noona. Yena noona who's crying while looking at her blood.

"Noona! Noona! Aniyo!"i shouted as I run to her and hold her wound.

"Noonaaa.."i called while looking at her wound, she just hold my face.

"Just run, Beom.."she said but I quickly shook my head.