Awake

Y/N POV-

I woke up with a headache and my jaw hurting. My eyes opened to my dad, Nat, Steve, Bucky, and Peter peering over me.

"H-hey sweetie, it's okay, your okay..." My dad said rubbing my forehead.

"W-what happened?" I asked while sitting up carefully, feeling pain in my nipples. Steve started rubbing my back.

"Well you and Peter went to a party together..." My dad said handing me a glass of water. I took a sip of water then turned to see Peter. He had a red face and didn't look like he slept much. Then all the events of that night came back.

"Oh, right. I r-remember." I placed the glass down and started massaging my jaw carefully.

"Can you tell us what the hell happened?" My dad said slightly upset.

"Okay... well uh Peter and I went to that party, and I started dancing with this boy. He d-drugged me..."

"What was the boys name?" Peter interrupted, looking down at his feet.

"Sam, he was tall and had dirty blonde hair..." My eyes watered, Nat wrote down what I said.

"Okay, tell us what happened after you took a drink from the boy."

"Dad, I don't want to talk about this with you..." I mumbled out.

"It's okay, I get it. I just need to know what happened..." My dad ran his hand through his hair. "Tell Nat and I will record the conversation to listen to later. Everyone out except Peter and Nat." My dad said gesturing towards the door.

Peter spoke, "Why do I need to stay sir?"

My dad set up the camera for the recording and said, "I want your side of the story also. Just do it Peter." My dad said and walked out.

Peter gulped and sat down in a chair, he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"Okay, so, tell us what happened..." Nat said.

"Well he took me to a bedroom and put that thing on my faces, a-along with the handcuffs. He called me names and put his... his uh..." A tear formed at the corner of my eye.

"His penis..." Nat said while her eyes also got watery.

I nodded, "In my mouth. I was choking a-and gagging until he uh, he released all over my face." Nat shook her head, Peter was tapping his foot and still kept his head down.

"Then his friend, Gabe I think, no Greg, came in... Greg started touching my breast I think and they started touching me down there...  until the friend wrote something on my chest... what did they write?" I said looking down to see the writing gone.

Nat closed her eyes for a second, "they wrote the word slut. Which you are not." She said and began to rub my shoulder. Peters foot began tapping faster.

"Oh. Then they pinched my nipples and realized I was Iron Mans daughter. So ya..." I took another sip of water.

"I am so sorry that happened Y/N..."

I cut her off, "Then Peter came in..." Peter stopped tapping his foot.

"He brought me home. And that's all I remember..." I stood up slowly and began to walk out. I turned to Peter and said, "Peter?" He finally looked up, "thank you." He nodded and I walked out.

Hey guys, Y/N and Peters relationship will start soon!