5. Punishment

I woke up to a killer headache and a note on my desk that read, "come to the kitchen ASAP. - dad" I didn't remember much from last night, expect for taking a shot and Peter telling me to slow down, I obviously didn't listen. Everything else was a blur. I stayed in my pajamas and stumbled to the kitchen, the bright lights made me shut my eyes. I saw my dad siping some coffee and I sat next to him, burying my face in my hands.

"Good morning dad... before you start shouting, I know I got drunk, which I shouldn't have I know, but I don't remember what else happened..." I reached for his coffee but he slapped my hand away and said, "oh okay, well I have on video what happened, let's take a look." My dad said turning on the tv in the kitchen. I watched the security footage of just a regular party, I glanced over to my dad with a with a questioning face.

"Just wait..." he said pointing to the T.V. I watched as my drunken self entered the frame and went on the bar. I leaned back in my chair and covered my mouth as I began speaking in the video. The clip ended with me throwing up on his shoulder, I turned to my dad with a red face.

"I... I wanted to suck off Peter?" I slapped my head and leaned back into my chair.

"And you would have if I didn't come in the room. Your punishment is already set up."

He smirked taking a sip of his coffee.

"You are grounded for 3 weeks, which means no phone, no TV. You will have to clean the training room everyday after workouts. And if I think of more I will give it to you. Now hand me your phone and start cleaning the gym." He smiled at my frown. I smashed my phone on the table and marched to my room. I changed into a simple outfit for my stupid punishment.

The outfit -

When I entered the training room I saw Peter, he was punching a punching bag, ugh he was so hot

When I entered the training room I saw Peter, he was punching a punching bag, ugh he was so hot. I walked over to him to apologize.

"Hey Peter... can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked leaning against the wall. He huffed and looked at me, stoping his workout.

"What?" He asked annoyed, jeez why is he acting rude to me.

"Well sorry for interrupting, and also sorry about last night. I heard I tried doing some things to you and..." I was interrupted by Peters voice.

"All good." He went back to the punching bag. My face had a shocked expression, man he was acting like a jerk.

"Look I'm sorry if I embarrassed you or something but you don't have to..." I was cut off again by Peter.

"Geez, I don't care. Can't you see I'm trying to work out?!" He punched the bag angrily.

I stood up from the wall, "fine, sorry." I walked to the other side of the gym to organize the dumbbells.

Peters POV- back to last night

When I went to my room I shut my door fast. I couldn't believe that I just saw Y/N Starks boobs. My dick was hard in my dress pants and I closed my eyes remembering Y/N's hands cupping me down there. I had to follow her dads orders though. I will ignore her for a while until she gets the message. Although I really like her, I got to listen to her dad.

The next morning I stumbled to the kitchen to see Steve and Bucky.

"Hey, so tell us what happened last night!" Bucky said smirking. I sat down at the table sighing.

"Did she actually give you a blowjob?!" Steve asked. I told them exactly what happened, what she said about being wet for me and wanting me to fuck her. How she licked my lip, how I saw her boobs, and how Mr.Stark told me to not talk to her anymore. They laughed and told me to just go for it with her, but I kept Mr. Starks words in my mind. I then went down to the gym and began punching the bag to relieve my anger about not being able to see Y/N. That's when she walked in. It hurt me to talk rudely to her but I had to follow her dads orders. So I continued with my workout.

Y/N's POV

After I cleaned up the gym, I rushed out not saying a word to Peter. I went to the kitchen to get some water when I saw Nat, Steve and Bucky all chatting.

"Alright alright, I know I was stupid yesterday.." I began talking while they all looked my direction.

"Did you really try and suck Peters' dick!?" Nat asked laughing. I sighed and sat down on the island, "I don't remember! I doubt I did tho, it doesn't sound like me.." I was cut off by Bucky and Steve's laughing.

"Ohh Peter told us everything that happened." Steve said scratching his head.

"What!? Everything!?" I said jumping off the counter.

"Everything." Bucky added with a chuckle.

I begged them to tell me and they ended up giving in. They told me how I was wet for him, how I licked his lip, how I grabbed his dick through his pants. And the worst of it all...

"My boobs!?" I smacked my head, Nat laughing at this whole situation.

"Yup, your dad saw them also..." Steve mumbled out. I got up to leave the room, but they stopped me and told me how my dad told Peter to ignore me. So I knew what I had to do.

I made my way back to the Gym, Peter was now on the bicycle. I approached him and blurted out, "I'm really sorry about yesterday, Steve and Bucky told me everything and I know what my dad said to you."

Peter stopped petaling and looked at me, "I don't want your dad to kick me off the team. So I have to ignore you." He said with sadnesses dripping off his face more than his sweat was.
I huffed and said, "Well I don't want that to happen to you, but can we be friends? I'm grounded for like forever and I need someone to talk to who's my age. Just friends, I promise." He smiled at my words and said, "Okay, friends it is."