Who are you?! #3

my alarm clock rang and I got up and immediately thought of the boy omg I have to tell all this to jennie!

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror "damn y / n you look so sexy!" I said to myself

I looked a few times in the mirror and saw the boy behind me and he smirked, I turned around immediately and saw no one

I looked a few times in the mirror and saw the boy behind me and he smirked, I turned around immediately and saw no one ...
Who is he? i checked the clock and it was 7:30 am i had to hurry i made a quick sandwich and got into my car and drove to my work

"y / n that's the first time not too late what a miracle "

said mr. jeon and he laughed

" why are you laughing? "

he immediately stopped laughing

" none of your business so we'll have an appointment with mr. Park and jennie at 10:30 a.m. !! don't be late y / n !! "

"Yes mr. Jeon" And I went to my office and worked.

It was 10:28 am i was on my way to the appointment and saw mr. jeon, mr. Park, and the stupid jennie
"HIII Y / N !!"
"shut up jennie"

"Soooo ...."
mr. Park started talking and I felt someone touching me but no one was here and I tried to concentrate I then looked forward and saw the boy  "JENNIE BEHIND YOU !!" jennie looked back and everyone looked at me god was that embarrassing ... "y / n nothing is behind me?!" said jennie

"y / n stop doing it and concentrate! "said mr. jeon angrily

"Yes mr. Jeon"

every 5 minutes I saw the boy and it made me angry I got up and left the conversation "Y / N COME BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!" said mr. jeon loud I ignored it and went outside for some fresh air, oof that was annoying I saw the boy again ?! WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME?!

"STOP DISAPPEARING THANKS TO YOU I'LL LOSE MY JOB !!!" and he smirked agian ughh

"who are you ?! And what do you want?! ??!"

"I want you..." and then he was gone  What does he mean by "I want you"? then i saw mr. jeon in front of me he didn't look happy ...

"I CAN EXPLA-"

" Y / N WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE NOW ?!"

"I- I SAW A BOY AND HEARD NOISE ALL THE TIME !! I couldn't take it any longer, so I went out and took fresh air! "

"do you think i believe you ?! do you mean that seriously?!"

"....."
I didn't know what to say, am I serious? should i go to a doctor? am I just imagining it ?!

"you disappointed me y / n" said mr. jeon

"I'm sorry mr. jeon ..." even if I hate mr. Jeon I don't want to disappoint him but unfortunately I disappointed him...
The doorbell rang so I have lunch break mr. jeon left without saying anything I saw jennie

"JENNIE COME HERE" and jennie came

"y / n are you okay? Why did you go out angry and why did you say that something is behind me even though there was nothing behind me ?!"

"I'll explain everything to you !! and what happened yesterday too!"

when I told her she was shocked
"YOU FIND A BOY HOT ALTHOUGH HE IS NOT A REAL MAN ?! "
Everyone looked at us because Jennie said it so loud

"You dirty bitch thanks to you everyone is looking at us !! "

"What did the boy look like?!?! Did you really touch his abs OMGGG you're so lucky "

"And he gave me this letter " I gave her the letter and she was shocked

"bitch omg you have to find him !!!!"

"And how?! The asshole keeps disappearing "

"You said that you saw him in the forest, why don't you go back into the forest and look for him? "

"ARE YOU STUPID!? DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THE FOREST IS ?! "

"DO YOU WANT TO SEE HIM OR NOT?!? "
I want to see him and ask him questions and ask what he means by "I want you" ?
Lunch break was over "y / n I want to see you in my office now!" said mr. jeon and left
"Karma now you're in trouble bitch"  And she stuck out her tongue
"Shut up!"
And I went to my boss's office "Hello mr. Jeo-" he pushed me to the wall "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" I said angrily he didn't say anything and he kissed me I was shocked I didn't know what to do, his lips were soft ... He stopped and screamed and fell to the floor I looked at his stomach and he was bleeding "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN ?!" I said confused "JUST HELP ME AGHHH" I quickly called an ambulance "Hello 911 what is your emergency ?"

"hi umm my boss is lying on the floor and he's bleeding from his stomach it looks like 3 cracks as if a tiger had scratched him .. " "okay the ambulance will come in 10 minutes!"
"SHIT IT HURTS" "I knelt on the floor and took a piece of my shirt and pressed it onto the injury  "SHIT !!"  

10 minutes later the ambulance came and the helpers are taking him to the hospital.

The injury to my boss reminded me of yesterday from the boy can it be that it was him?!?! ??!?! I've never been so mad as I went to my car and drove to the forest.