The Jennie Thing

Hi guys! This is about Blank Space Jennie and her ship plot. Please don't mention the name.

Yes, I'm aware I left them where they were still in a kind of hostile and dark situation, especially on Jennie's part. But that was my intention all along.

The important point in there is that Jennie, who had been stuck in the same cycle for years with her obsession over her ex (again, please don't mention his name), finally took a step towards the idea of another man taking her to something that can be easily considered as dates.

And I left them in an ambiguous situation because their story is too deep and long in my head that I couldn't bring myself to squeeze it into a book that they are side characters. They deserve their own story. And also I still haven't decided if they're gonna end up together or not.

And yes, I have another book in my mind about them. There'll be a spin-off.

But I don't know when it'll be since I've taken a break from writing and can't even finish orphic lmao So please don't corner me with questions about a publishing date.

Lastly, thank you so much for all your patience towards Blank Space an all the overwhelming love you give to it <3 I can never thank you enough <3

I hope to see you soon <3

Love,
Olivia