1. Detention

You just finished detention with Umbridge

You just finished detention with Umbridge. She had given you a black quill that used your blood instead of ink. She made you write the line "I must do better in class" for hours and it had transferred to the back of your hand. There was a stinging ache coming from the wound, so you placed a piece of fabric on the wound and hurried out of Umbridge's office. You wiped the tears from your eyes as you hurried down the hallway, and if someone noticed you, they might possibly think you had been chased by a maniac. It was late and everyone had long gone to bed, or so you thought. It was too late to visit the hospital wing to ask for a wound-healing potion, so you decided to go to the bathroom instead. You rarely showed emotions, and you didn't want anyone to see you crying.

You were just feet away from the bathroom when you crashed right into someone. You gasped and opened your eyes while stuttering "Im s-so sor-ry." You looked at the individual standing in front of you and blushed. "Oh no, you don't have to say sorry, I was too over excited that I managed to sneak out of bed and didn't know anyone was up this late." he stated. It was Cedric. He bent down a bit and held out his hand while smiling widely at you. You grabbed his hand. He helped you get up. He had noticed something was wrong. "Hey", "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm okay, I'll see you tomorrow, okay" you said while hurrying to the bathroom. He noticed blood coming from beneath the cloth "y/n wait", "you're bleeding". You attempted to cover it up. "It's nothing," you muttered, without making eye contact with him. He grabbed your hand, and took away the cloth. He had a shocked look on his face. "Y/n let me help you". "Okay, fine" you said.

"Accio bandages" whispered. The bandages came flying, and he grabbed them. "Come with me, " he said. He took you to the boys' bathroom, although women weren't allowed to be in the boys bathroom. He began cleaning the wounds, and it stung, but you attempted not to squeal. You heard someone coming in the bathroom's direction and you panicked. "Get in," he said while pushing you into one of the bathroom stalls, right when a boy from 6th year entered the bathroom. He closed the door. "Keep quiet" he whispered". You stood there staring into each other's eyes until the boy was long gone. You went out of the bathroom and he walked with you to your common room. You stopped outside of the common room. He stared at your lips, but you just looked away. At the last second, he grabbed you, pulling you into him. "Ced-" you started however you were cut off by his soft lips. He kissed you and it felt like you were floating. You were drawn to him. He pulled away, leaving you wanting more. "I'll see you tomorrow", he said, and went to bed.