𝟬.𝟬𝟯

—————————————————
𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻|𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺

—————————————————𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻|𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺

𝗸𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀.👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

bitch hurry tf up ion got all damn day.

stfu and smd, i'm coming.

die.
read 10:34pm

—————————————————————————-

i walked outside the apartment building and saw khia leaning up against somebody car.

"about fucking time" "oh girl hush, you look sexy tho" "thats all you babes" "thank you ma, where the party at" "a few blocks away let's go."

she started to talk as we were walking, i was looking through my pictures to post. "should i post these" "yea theme cute" "igh".

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹

<swipe>

liked by smeezy2x and 41,914 others

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 been that.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"hey daddy" "wassup mama" they said while hugging and kissing each other. i'm guessing that's khia's lil boyfriend she's be talking about nonstop.

i stood and swayed to the music until i felt someone put they hands on my waist.

"don't touch me mf." "damn chill out ma" " not my name" "what's ya name mama" "kayla".

khia mugged me and stood up. "smeezy this my homegirl niyah, niyah this is smeezy". i looked at her and scrunched up my face.

why the fuck would this stupid bitch do that shit.

"mm niyah" he said while licking his lips.
"yes smeezy" "lemme get ya number" "no" "come on stop playing" "i'm not, now hell with ya self."

i walked over to  the bar and poured me a cup of hennessy. i scanned the room and watched as girls were twerking on niggas or getting fingered.

same shit in chi, i should have stayed my ass there.

i noticed it started getting loud, i looked to my right and saw these 2 boys arguing. i watched as they started getting into each other's face and pushing.

*POW POW*

i dropped to the ground hearing everyone screaming and running. i felt someone grab my arm and pull me towards the exit.

"you okay ma" "yea i'm fine, where's khia" "she with ha nigga, let's go" "ian going no where with ya ass" "do you wanna go home or not."

why go home when i can be in them drawls instead.

"yea" "igh then, now get in the car". i rolled my eyes as i sat done in the seat and watched him go over to the drivers side.

would it be enough space in here to fuck
bitch you nasty
i like to be fucked like a slutt

"ayo" "huh what" "you ain't hear me, i asked where you live at" "oh, lemme see ya phone". i grabbed his phone and put it in the gps as he began to drive.

it was silence, all you heard was silence but i didn't mind. for some reason his presence made me feel safe. no matter what happened he would make sure nobody hurt me.

i looked over at him as he tightly gripped the steering wheel. he looked over at me and started smirking.

"what you looking at ma" "nothing much" "oh you got jokes huh" he said while laughing.

sexy ass laugh.😩

"who said i was joking" "mmtch man get out my car" "glady".

i started to open the door when he grabbed my arm.

"don't you get tired of touching me" "nah, i'll touch you all day if i could" "perv" "girl hush, lemme get ya number frl." "no nigga"

"i saved ya life and you gonna treat me like this" "umm yes, yes i am actually" "i will shoot you lil girl" "nigga smd" "suck mine first" "bye."

"the number" he said while handing me his phone.

i sucked my teeth as i snatched his phone and typed in my number.

"text me on some bullshit and you blocked" "igh i gotchu mami, bye" "see you later, stay safe sexy".

he looked at me and started smiling hard as a bitch
"stop smiling so hard goofy" "mmcht girl take yo ass on".

vote and like
lmk if you like this episode.