Ch.10

Your Pov-

My eyes fluttered open and I could feel Paddys arm around my waist. I was laying sideways and he was spooning me. I melted to his breath that fell on my neck once again.

His arm left my waist, and I felt him move. I frowned at the loss, and decided to sit up.

"Good morning." He smiled at me. He was laying on his back, arms behind his head. He looked like he had been awake for a while.

"Good morning." I spoke tiredly.

I decided to take a brave move and put my head in his chest, and wrap my arm around his stomach. He chuckled as he took his left arm and placed it on my waist. His grip tightened so he could pull me closer. I shifted myself to be right up against his body.

I heard snickering in the door way.

"Ugh! Guys!" I tried to move but Paddy wouldn't let me. Instead he took his other arm and wrapped it around me, keeping me in place.

"I never said you could move. Leave guys!" Paddy demanded the brothers to leave and they did, and they also left the door cracked. How sweet.

Paddy made it to where our faces were inches apart. And it surprised me. All of a sudden he's showing me so much affection. I thought about kissing him, but before my mind could think about it more, Paddys lips met mine. He had leaned in, and it took me a second before I could kiss him back.

We stopped for air, he looked into my eyes and smiled. And I gave him one in return. That's when he left the position we were in and got dressed into different clothes.

It left me sad, and wondering.

"Is everything okay?" I asked Paddy, and he replied with a nod.

"Yeah- yeah everything is fine. I'm going to go on a walk." I nodded and got dressed myself, and put on some really cute makeup. By time I was done, Paddy was gone.

"Hey did Paddy already leave?" I asked Harrison who was sadly cooking, leaving me to wonder why Sam wasn't doing it instead.

"Yeah he said he was going to the store." He paused. "For some... Reason?" He turned back to his french toast.

I looked on the table to see Paddys wallet.

"What time did he leave?"

"Uhhh, about the time you came in here." Haz said.

I grabbed the wallet and ran out the door. I saw Paddy was heading the opposite direction of the store, so being curious I followed... Not letting him know...

A little bit ways of walking I decided I would finally give him what he wanted, but I didn't because I saw him walk up to a house and walk in.

Out of my stupid curiosity I peeked through what seems to be the kitchen window. A girl that looked to be Paddys age was sitting at the table. He greeted her with a smile that seemed to be too real. The second she saw him she ran up to him and... Kissed him?

My heart sank and jelousey coursed through me. Then I felt a wave of sadness, and then another, and another. I ran back away from the house, and back to Paddys front door. I stopped there and calmed myself down. Trying not to make such a scene, but in reality it tore me down. 

I opened the door and held everything inside of me.

'Paddy has a girlfriend and no one knows about her.'

When the thought hit me I was already near the kitchen and the living room so the boys could see me. I could already tell the were looking at me funny. I had noticed tears streaming down, but I was trying to get them to stop. Tom rushed to me because he was the first to realize that something was wrong.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Big brother mode had kicked in for him and he embraced me. He signaled the others to leave the room.

I just shook my head because no words could form. He pulled away to see me trying to hold back everything as well as I could, but it was extremely hard. He wiped away my tears with his thumb as he kept asking what was wrong.

"Did you know Paddy has a girlfriend?" That was all I could say, and I was still having trouble. "And he kissed me."

Tom's face went pale and confused, then all the way to anger.

"You're telling me, he has a girlfriend and none of us knew about it? And he kissed you?" Tom pulled me back into his arms where I let my feeling burst. I sobbed into his shirt, causing a wet pool of tears to form.

"Where did you see this?" He asked.

"7 houses from here, to the right. A yellow house with a green roof." I had finally calmed down.

He pulled away and lead me to the living room and sat me on the couch.

"Haz, Harry, Sam, Tuwaine!" Tom called the boys from upstairs to come down.

"Keep an eye on Y/n. I'm going to find Paddy and his girlfriend." He spoke calmly but I could tell he was going to be angry at Paddy.

"Girlfriend?" Harry asked confused like the others were.

After Tom left I explained to then what I saw, and what happened.

Like 45 minutes later Paddy and Tom came back. Paddy was avoiding eye contact while Tom looked calm. I felt awkward in the situation so I left and went upstairs to Paddys room. I could feel the tension I didn't want.

I heard footsteps coming in and the entire time I felt a sense of dread, I didn't want to talk to Paddy right now. I shut my eyes roughly and waited.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you about Ruby. And I shouldn't have kissed you. And I did technically lead you on, and I'm extremely sorry about that." The silence fell once again.

"It's okay."

I lied... Because it's not...