Sick[Request]

*No credits wanted*

Peter age: 13 years

                                                                                  Background?

                                                                   go read the story I'm not spoiling :O

Peters P.O.V

I woke up by the buzz of my alarm clock. The sound Screeches through my ears.
Sleep drunk I hit the alarm with my fist. By my touch it falls in pieces. I sigh, that's the third alarm this month. 

When I open my eyes a horrible headache comes up. The light is for sure brighter then yesterday. I groan and got up. I stumble down the stairs with a still blurry vision.

"your alright Pete?" I hear Mr. Stark ask when I walk in to the living room. I just nod, Today we have the surprise field trip and I'm not planning to miss it.

I grab some pancakes Wanda baked and go sit on the bar. "You don't look so well mini stark." Mr. Steve says ruffling my hair. "just a bit tired." I answer while I put a piece of the pancake in my mouth. 

"Okay spill it kid, Whats up with you?" Mr. Stark asked. "nothing just tired" I mumble. Why are those people so hard to trick? Oh wait I know they are Iron man and captain America. great,  this is so going to fail, what means no fieldtrip for me. 

With effort I finish one pancake, I tried a second but it feels like the first one is already about to come out again. "Pete your Pale are you sure your alright?" mr. steve says. I nod running out the living room. Yup this pancake does not like his stay, for sure. I run over to the first bathroom and start to trow up, not noticing Mr. Stark staring at me. luckely I made it on time.

" No school trip for your buddy" I hear a voice say when I'm done with trowing up. I see Mr. Stark looking at me with a strict look. "No, No Puppy eyes, back to bed kid" He says when I look at him with my big brown eyes. "But today is the fieldtrip, I wanna go" I say with a nagging tone. "I'm sorry kid but I can't let you go like this" Mr. Stark says helping me up. 

I hang my head and walk to my room with Mr. Stark following me. I let me fall on my bed. When my head hits my pillow I'm out. 

______------------------------------------------------Timeskip--------------------------------------------------_____

I weak up sweating like I have runed to the end of the world and back. I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare and I screamend or something because two minutes after I woke up Mr. Stark comes running in to my room asking if I'm ok. "yeh just a nightmare I think." I said Panting. 

Mr. stark walks up to my bed and sits down on my bed. "wanna tell me?" He ask hugging me. I shock my head. " No thank you" "want me to leave?" Again I shock my head. so we sit in a comfortable silence for a while till I slowly fall back to sleep on Mr. Starks lap while he is drawing cirkels on my back.

Tony P.O.V.

the Kid slowly starting to fall asleep while he falls on my lap. After im sure he is asleep I sit on his bed a bit more comfortable. I drag Peter in my arms. "its okay kid I save you from the nasty nightmares." I wisper

I start playing with his hair. I feel bad that he has to miss his Field trip but its for the better. I check my watch to see that his field trip is already in the middle of the trip I think.

After a while I hear F.R.I.D.A.Y talk "Boss a tourgroup is coming up do you want me to send them back?" She asked. No fri its fine, let them have fun. I said quiet making sure Peter won't wake up. " okay sure thing boss, they coming up" Fri says. I nod continuing playing with peters hair. 

I hear loud voices from what look like a whole group of children. Great, why is it so hard for children to just be quiet? 

I looked at Peter when I zoomed out, thinking about him. He was way to young for the traumas he has been through. 

I heard wispers coming from the hall. When I looked up I saw a gang of minihumans standing right for Peter door. "Is that Penis?" I heard someone say to an other kid. Were thet talking about Pete? After a minute people starting to talk louder. "Mr. Stark? Is that Penis parker?" I heard the same kid ask to me. 

"what did you call him boy?" I asked scary calm still playing with my kids hair. "Thats Penis parker sir he is one of my classmates." Again the same boy spoke. 

Thats when I saw MJ, I have seen some pictures of here and the boy standing next to her. I looked at them and the boy waved at me. "Hello Ted and MJ" I said not sure if the names were corect. The boy who called my kid Penis was now standing next to me.

"can I ask what you are doing in this room, did I say you could come in?" I asked. The boy sparked with proud because I talked to him. "Well sir the boy you are holding is one of my classmates, he is pathetic, a Nothing." "hold up now your going to far." I said. I almost I almost lost the plot so angry.

I was still playing with Peter hair making sure he wont wake up. "All out of the tower I let no one talking like that to my son, Now leave!" I almost yelled but then realising that Pete needed his sleep. 

The boy who was standing next to me was now Running out of the room, out of the hall and out of the tower, Followed by his class. "And don't think you are allowed to be in this tower ever again!" I said to the teacher who was just standing there doing nothing. "well leave, or do you want to lose you job?" The teacher shooked her head no and runned to her calls. 

I waved MJ and Ted goodbye hearing him say to MJ. "he called me Ted, you heard it? I'm Ted!" MJ shook her head and waved back to me. After they were in the Lift I put Peter down on his pillow and walked out of his room to make him some soup for when he woke up.

                                                                         Timeskip

after a minute of 10 I heard small  feets of a young boy trippeling in to the kitchen. "Hey pete how are you" I asked handing him the bowl with soup. 
"better, thanks Mr. Stark" pete said.

"But why do I have the feeling I missed something?" He asked putting the spoon in his mouth.
"no Idea son" I said ruffeling his hair. 

Well its no secret anymore where the trip went to.