"Do you need more time? It's alright. Just tell me when you'll go back." The King said.

"I don't want to go back." She said lowly.

"You know you can't do that. We have planet to reign, daughter to raise, most importantly." The King said.

"I wanted to stay here forever."

"You don't belong here. They are weak, their race is at the bottom of hierarchy."

"I feel- happy here." The Queen said after taking a long pause.

"You have everything at our planet. You're not happy about it?"

"I never wished to be a Queen, nor to be by your side as your lover. It was all in that stupid book that your father has written! I never got to choose my future! Here, I feel so free." The Queen said, breaking down, tears fell in her cheeks.

"The book is the only reason why everyone is at peace. Maybe you're just confused." The King's voice was pleading. The water from the Queen's eyes was also making him confused.

What was that? What do you call that?

Unknown to him, it was tears.

Just like with humans when they're sad, angry, and happy. In this case, the Queen's tears are combination of everything.

Sad, because she loves her planet and she had to leave to find her own real happiness. And the King loves her, for real, but she doesn't feel the same. It's a lonely story, and her feelings can't be controlled on what has been written in that book.

Angry, because she is a mother. And she can't be a mother with her child if she's this far away. Yet, she still chose to runaway. She was selfish and she wants to bring Lisa with her but she was too young. Maybe, when Lisa grew up, she can go back and ask her to choose where to live. And ask for forgiveness, after all, she endured everything she can.

Happy, because she's fully decided to leave everything she had to jump into nothingness but a meaningful journey in life, on Earth.

"I'm sorry." The Queen said.

The King stood up straight. His eyes landed at the man hiding behind the fridge, looking so scared. He walked towards him.

"N-no please. I'm begging you. Spare my life." The man said.

"Don't touch him!" The Queen shouted but the King continued his heavy steps. Each steps was painful, because the Queen's shouts was becoming a blur in his ears but he understood now, this man was someone she loves. This man is the reason why her Queen can't go back. This man is the reason why she's happy, not the King himself. And maybe, he never made the Queen happy.

That's painful. His crystal aches severely.

"Stay away from him, please." The Queen begged.

"Go back with me, please." The King said looking at her. His eyes became brightest gold and his tone was pleading and scary at the same time.

"No- you don't have to. Don't let him dictate your life again." The man said with a smile. He was beyond scared but he loves her so much. And maybe, even through this, he can prove he is not a weakling, and being a human is not an insult.

"Shut up." The King growled.

The man was about to hit the King with a hard wood when he turn his head and threw him a ball of electricity. The human landed his back at the hard cement wall.