Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"

Start from the beginning

Her lips turned into a grin.

"What is it" he smiled back at her obvious giddiness.

"I just remembered what it felt like to kiss you for the first time. Kissing Freddie Mercury" She reached her arms around his neck while his curled along her waist.

"How about fucking Freddie Mercury, as I recall that was quite interesting also"

Daisy raised her brow "Interesting? Well as I recall, you couldn't get your hands off me"

Freddie pursed his lips while narrowing his eyes in thought "I'm not sure that that was me dear, see as my memory serves, you were quite keen to wrap yourself around my cock"

With a half smile, Daisy kissed the side of Freddie's neck "well I'd be a fool to deny myself of that"

"That you would my love" Freddie's hands slid down Daisy's backside, taking a firm grip "so we're on this beach...alone..."he began while looking over her shoulder "reminiscing about times you enjoyed fucking me..."

Daisy gave a giggle "is that what I was doing?"

"Mmmm I hope so, because I would love to add to that list"

"Is that so"

"Yes ma'am" Freddie gave her a slight smile then touched his mouth to hers.

He began kissing her slowly, his lips soft and warm as he eased her into the moment.

Her fingers threaded into his hair and her eyes drifted closed so she could savour the sensations.

He tasted her with languid nips and sweeping caresses, his gentleness surprising her.

He flattened his palm against her spine, his lips so thorough that the care he took with her left her breathless.

The kiss went on and she felt his hand slide upward to grab a fistful of her hair.

The combination of his soft mouth and forceful grip had her whimpering.

He coaxed her lips open further and delved inside.

Daisy let out a harsh breath through her nose and thrust her tongue against his. He kissed her for long, lazy minutes, his hands keeping her still while his mouth aroused her beyond bearing.

She broke the connection just when it was getting interesting, her breaths coming hard as she moved her lips to his throat.

She trailed soft pecks along his jawline and nibbled at his earlobe.

The sound of his low groan made her smile. "I should be holding back and making this harder for you, you'll think I'm easy Mr Mercury"

His fingers combed through her hair and he urged her face back up to meet his. "Make it as hard as you want," he said, pressing a kiss beside her mouth. "I'm in no hurry."

She shifted her weight and discovered the bulge inside his jeans.

Daisy rubbed herself slowly against his burgeoning erection, taking pleasure in his soft growl. "Feels like you're in a hurry to me."

FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara