55

Warning: R-18

MEW'S POV

I took off my shirt and went on top of him. Gulf is still wincing because his heat is affecting him. So I did undress him until he is already naked. I started kissing him passionately and he immediately accepted it and kissed back.

Both our body are in heat, as our breath both ragged. My kiss travels to his jaw, down to his neck. I did put a mark on it again. He whimpered.

As my tongue reaches his ear, i immediately gave it a lick. He seems to lick it and my hands are started to run over his body. My other hand started to smitulate his nipple and he groaned of the sudden pleasure and maybe pain.

I went back kissing him and he immediately wrapped his hands onto my nape to deepened the kiss. I sucked and bit his lower lip. His lips slightly parted when he gasped. I slid my tongue onyo his mouth exploring every flavor of it.

My other hand stimulate his other nipple. He moaned between our kiss and hearing those just making my body burn to heat and lust. I pulled away from the kiss, leaving his slightly parted lips. Those plump lips are now swollen since i really got too harsh sucking and biting it.

My kiss went down to his chest and gave his nipples a lick. "Ah, fuck," he moaned when i suck it.

My other hand travel down until it reaches his aroused friend. He gasped at my sudden action. I rub the tip of it using my thumb and it is wet with his precum.

I started stroking it using my hands, up and down. "Ahh, faster ahh," he moaned messily.

I gladly granted his request as i move my hands faster. "Oh god, ahh," he moaned loudly. His legs starts to trembled indicating that he is coming. I move my hand more faster, a little rough and a minute later he came into my hands. His breathing is raging.

"T-That was g-good," he said, voice was hoarse because of moaning loudly. I like it though.

"We're not done yet," i said darkly. I looked at him and i saw him smirked and he just licked his own lips seductively. I gulped hard. He really did want this.

Wasting no time, i took off my remaining clothes as i settled my hard erection between his parted legs. I was about to slid in when he stopped me.

"You won't gonna prepare me first?," He asked. Kinky.

My lips tugged up as i put my middle finger inside his hole. He moaned and his eyes in daze. "I think no need," i immediately pulled my finger out inside his wet hole and replaced it with my cock.

"Ahh, i-i fucking felt so full," he screamed. I started moving inside him, hard and rough and each trhust i made leave him breathless.

"Ahh love, please faster," he begged. How could i say no to that?

I thrust faster as what he requested. I reached for his nubs as both of my hands started stimulating it, giving them much attention too.

"L-Love, i-im gonna c-cum,", my baby said between moans. He looks like a mess, we both are. His hair messy, saliva are dripping on the side of his mouth, teary eyes because of pleasure and too much sweats. And it is making him more beautiful and seductive.

More groans and moaned filled the room and both of us come. I spurted my seeds inside him, when i pulled out, sone off my seeds are dripping out of his hole. I don't want that.

I suddenly flipped his body and it makes him gasped in surprised. "Suppasit, what are you doing?,"

I smirked even though he cant see me. "Filling you again," i said as i enter him again without any warning.

"Ahh fuck ahh it feels so good," Gulf shamelessly blurted out.

I thrust harder, faster and rougher inside him. The bed is shaking as we can both hear the creaking sound it makes because of me.

More thrust. More groans and moans and both of us came again as i spurted my seed inside him again.

I lay on the bed and Gulf is still laying on his stomach. I heard him mumbling and knowing that he is cursing me to death, i got up and help him lay on his back. He sighed but his glaring eyes didn't escape on my sight. I saw how he glared at me like he wanted to eat me wholy.

I help him to sit on the bed but what he did surprised me. He push my body that i fell on the bed. He suddenly went on top of me.

"Baby, i thought you are tired." I asked softly.

"I want you to impregnate me," he said bluntly.

My lips parted. "What?,"

He didn't answer me so i was about to ask him again when i tight cavity slowly wrapped on to my cock perfectly. I groaned and i ssw how his eyes rolled up while he bit his own lips. He is so fucking sexy.

He slowly moved above me as he moved his hips up and down and every minute had passed he is moving faster and our skin making a plopping sound.

He is moaning mess and I can't help but to moved under him, meeting his thrust. "Hmpf, ahh ahh," he moaned while bitting his lips.

After a minute we both come and his body fell on top of me. "I feel so exhausted," he whispered.

"It's just 3 rounds and your already exhausted?,"

He slapped my chest. "Fuck you, it's not 'only 3 rounds' for me. I might feel sore down there if we still continue,"

"But you said you can handle it,"

"Then how about we changed our position huh? You in my role and i will play your role," he rolled his eyes.

"That's not how it works," i smirked.

He slightly pushed my face. "I fucking hate your face," he said as he pulled away on me and settled himself beside me.

Both our bodies are now covered with duvet. I wrapped my hands around his waist, smelling his intoxicating scent.

"Stop it, im tired already," he swat my hands away.

"Baby, what if you will really get pregnant?," I asked. We didn't use any protection so its a hundred percent sure.

"Then, we will be the most happiest mates," he suddenly faced me and his arms wrapped on my torso so as his legs on my thighs. He make my arm as his pillow.

"Yeah," i just smiled thinking about it.

It is a hundred percent sure that Gulf will really get pregnant and i can't wait seeing our naughty pups.

"Yes, and they will give us headache," my wolf intervent.

"But we will surely love them," i replied.

---
Sorry for the typo and grammatical errors.