46 - (past)

3RD PERSON'S POV

Night Walker was the alli of the Shadow pack. The alpha's of each pack are used to be friend. Mikael and Gabriel was just 7 years old when the Shadow pack got burned by their enemy.

The guards and some other people of the Night Walker pack volunteer to help them. And the soon to be Alpha and Beta helped too.

They are was about to walked out of the place because the pack's palace and the other house are now burned to ashes. And only the walls and made of sement floors left. But they heard someone sobbing.

"You two, what are you still doing there? Let's go," Mikael's Dad was about to hold both of their hands but they hide it to their back. "Mikael," his dad said sternly.

"Just go first Dad. We need to go somewhere,"

The two ran and they heard his Dad, shouting their names. Telling them to go back because they are going back to their pack. But because of the two stubborn son of the former alpha and the beta, it took some quiet time before they went back.

The two are following the sob coming from they think was a boy. Mikael was on the front while Gabriel was just on his back, not letting his guard down.

Suddenly, Mikael stop. Gabriel immediately think that their is an enemy but what Mikael said make him spanked the boy's head.

"Fuck! Just do it! No need to tell me you want to pee!," Gabriel made a disgust face and Mikael just laughed to annoy him.

But he still didn't leave his eyes on Mikael until the boy find a place where he can pee. Gab is a type of boy who is patience was thin.

So to distract his self, he roamed his eyes to the burned territory of the Shadow pack. Suddenly he heard the boy sobbing again. Thinking that it would be just on time that Mikael will finished his business, he started to find the boy.

Just a five steps from his place earlier, he found the boy that they heard crying. The boys shirt has holes and the sleeves was ripped. It is dirty too, so as the boy. But that doesn't stop Gabriel to approach the boy.

He kneed with his other knees and try to see the boy's face. He slowly lifted his hands at it makes its way to touch the boy. But when it was about to touch the boys skin when he flinched away.

"No! Go away! Go away!," The boy suddenly shouted.

"Fuck! You found him!," He heard Mikael exclaimed. He just tsked.

Mikael kneed with his other knees beside him and he tried to approach the boy, but the boy get a rock and suddenly throw it on Mikael.

Mikael got mad that he was about to punch the boy. He forgot the boy was crying and is now on a poor situation. But Gabriel stop him.

"Don't you dare hurt him. That is not good," Gabriel said sternly and scoot a little closer to boy. The boy is murmuring words such as 'go away' and 'stop' but he didn't follow any of those. He knew the boy needs help because at their age, they already learned how to be good and do good to others.

"It's okay, it's okay," he keeps saying to the boy. "You will be fine."

The boy is now stopped crying but he is a little tremble. Gabriel assumed maybe because of crying and fear. He slowly put his hand on the boy's shoulder. The boy shuddered a little because of the sudden skin contact but didn't make any move to get his hands away.

Gabriel take that as a chance to talk to the boy. Getting his name would be enough for him. Ofcourse the boy will stay at their pack. But he never know when he will see him again. He and Mikael are busy for the training and learning some things and stuffs related to their soon to be position.