12:45

----------based on 12:45 by Etham

I was a crying mess after yesterday's argument, he's not picking up my calls and not even coming home, it wasn't that bad, why is he talking it this seriously.
Like neither of us raised our voice, where did it went wrong? And just like that I again started crying.

It was all my fault I shouldn't have went out without telling him in the first place.

Is he alright? Why isn't he picking up?...

I controlled myself and went to my bedroom, I called my sister who lives with my parents in my country, I came south Korea for my studies and fell for him, it's been 2 years of us being together and this is the second time we argued, the first time was recently, because he's been weird lately, he... he's I don't know but he seems so down and whenever I ask him he just pushes me away saying it's nothing.

"H-hello?"
I said wiping my tears

"Hey wai- wait are you really crying sis??"
She asked me through the call almost blasting my ears.

"No.... a-actually I am..."
And I broke down and told everything to her, she's the best she never tells our parents anything,  and helps me in the best way she can.

"Oh...so that's what happened... it's okay, like you guys are in a relationship since 2 years, fights make any relationship stronger, don't worry everything will be alright, call me if he ignores you tomorrow too"

She said making me calm down a bit.

"Are you sure, he's been acting weird, what if he's trying to breakup?"
I said tears building up in my eyes

"I'll beat him up, stop laughing I know he's stronger but I have my ways"
She said making me chuckle again.

"Stop, I won't stand that, no one is allowed to do anything to him"
I said still chuckling and making her mad.

"Fine, stop being cringey"
She said and talked a bit about how's life going on and then I heard the door, I told her and cut the call.

I ran out of my bed room and went down hoping it's him.

It was the delivery man.
All my excitement faded in a flick of moment.

He handed me a box and I signed and took the box inside with me closing the door behind.

Then it clicked to my mind, I ordered a wrist watch for him...
I placed it on the counter taking some thing to eat from the fridge when my phone rang.

         Terry ♡ Kang

Was the only text displaying brightly on the screen,my heart started beating faster which I felt wasn't what I usually feel, these were from fear, fear that he would leave me, a fear of listening those few words which I never want to, from his mouth...

I accepted the call within seconds

"...."

I didn't said anything, I was praying to God.

"Are you there?"
I heard his voice, a cold voice with no emotions but I was happy atleast he's alright and called me back.

"Y-yes, yes I'm here"
I said quickly.

"I won't be coming home tonight"
He said with that straight voice again.
I felt my heart sinking.

"You haven't been here since 1 week taehyun!"
I slightly yelled as I wasn't able to control anymore.

And that's it, he ended the call.
I felt like crying again, I locked the main door and went to my bedroom locking myself in, I cried till I fell asleep.

I hope you'll understand in the morning.

I got up and went to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and ofcourse I looked like a total mess.
I did my morning routine and dressed up in my casuals walking down to see him standing at the and looking at me...how am I supposed to react now?

I slowly took steps down not breaking the eye contact, he merely blinked closing the door maintaining the eye contact.

I stopped at the last step, my eyes were burning, no please I don't want to cry infront of him, he stepped towards me.

"What!?"
I said as the tear dropped down.

He didn't said anything but was looking at me with sad eyes.

"I want to hate you taehyun, you- you are no good, you always do this to me, I really want to hate you"
And he came close to me holding me by my shoulders...
I closed my eyes tightly and looked up at him, I was loosing my patience.

"TAEHYUN WHY!? YOU NEVER COME HOME! YOU NEVER INFORM ME ANYTHING, YOU ARE SO MEAN!! WHAT DO YOU THINK!!?? GO AND STAY WHERE YOU WERE!! NO DON'T, STAY NOW...I REALLY WANT TO HATE YOU, BUT I MISSED YOU"

And I burst crying it all infront of him,
I couldn't stop myself from not doing it, he then hugged me tight, I could never let go of him like this if he wants to break up...

"Baby, I missed you too, and I love you, I just needed a night off that's it, I'm sorry I won't do this again"

He held me tight and I cried in his chest continuing my questions.

"Then why do you want to break up with me?"
I asked between my sobs.

"Who said that? I won't break up with you even if you want, you are mine forever"
He said looking down at me still hugging.

"I thought you were really going to break up with me"
I said in a low voice embarrassed.

"No I would never do that, I was just stressed since past few days and didn't wanted to show it to you but I guess I did"
He said chuckling.

"Next time...share it with me, you'll feel better and we could play games together"

"Okay baby!"
He said smiling at me.

"Terry now please let go off me, my legs hurt, we've been standing since so long"
I said and he laughed again.

——————————————————

💌
Hey! Guys!
I was busy with my work lately... wait I sound so depressed...yah so I didn't had time to write it but now I did it.
It was my 1st KTH fiction
Hope you guys like it!

Stay safe guys!