Your First | Sugawara x Y/N

Start from the beginning

"Y/N-chan! I-If Suga's not into it, then why don't you try?" You smiled at Noya for the amazing idea. You've been wanting to try it all this time but your boyfriend is always against it.

"Thought you'd never ask! Cheers to everyone!" You shouted and everyone except the non-drunk team joined you for the toast. But before you could even had the shot, your boyfriend snatched it from your hand.

Everyone fell silent for a moment and soon after, they cheered for your man.

"Woah! I never knew that you're—hik!—"

Noya shushed Asahi and stood up. "Let this day be the mark... that our mothe—I mean, hot momma, Suga... chose to drink for the first time!"

"Cheers!" Shouted Kageyama, Noya, Tanaka and Daichi.

"Shut up, you guys," says your boyfriend and the cycle continues.

Every time that it's your turn to drink, he'd snatch the glass from your hand and he'll drink it instead.

**

"Sugarrr..." You called from the sofa where your boyfriend placed you. He responded with a 'hmm' while locking the door of your unit. You knew that you're a bit drunk but not as drunk as your boyfriend because you kept drinking whenever he's not looking.

Your eyes are half-closed but you can still see a manly figure walking towards you. The sudden breeze from your unit's ventilation made you shiver a bit.

Sugawara sat in front of you with his face leveled with yours. You could clearly feel his hot breath when he brushed his lips on your right ear. "Sugar, I'm sorry for being rude. But can you sleep with me tonight?" He whispered with his husky voice.

You are a bit shocked by his sudden thought that resulted with you not responding at all. It made him a bit down but still, he respects your decision and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Come on, I'll carry you to your room. You'll be cold down he—" You recognized the shock in his eyes after you sat up and slammed your lips against his.

You coiled your hands on his neck to deepen the kiss as he made you jump to wrap your legs around his torso. Again, you felt the same bulge that you felt earlier. It also made you wonder the whole day about what he did to his boner. Like, hey, that's interesting to know!

The making out session of yours continues and you soon realized that he's climbing the stairs up to his room. He gently placed you on his bed and broke the kiss for the both of you to catch your breaths.

"That was... intense." You whispered in his ears and he chuckled.

It's like he's been seduced by your comment that made his eyes darken with lust. Then, your innocent boyfriend is gone. But you know you'll love this side of him.

"There's more of that where it came from," he said and started to unbutton his shirt. You caught a glimpse of his perfect body that made you want him more.

You removed your own clothes down to your skirt and he carefully laid you on his bed. He took the time to cherish your beautiful body before kissing you again.

"I love you, Sugar."

"I love you, too."

Without breaking the kiss, he reached through the lock of you bra and stripped it off for you. He started massaging your breasts as you moan under his touch. He's amazed to see your expression while he enjoys tasting you. His right hand coiled down your body, earning a gasp from you after you felt how good he is at touching you.