Caught

I wriggled fearlessly, my sea green tail fought with the net, my arms flaring around before a searing pain went through my body and I stopped resisting, letting the net pull me to the surface, with the other fish.

I reached out with my sharp nails, scratching at the rope and making a hole, big enough for some of the fish to free from, but sadly not for me.

The next thing I new, I was laid out on a hard surface, the sun beating down on my wet skin, as mean-sailors- poked at me, sickening smirks glued to their faces as the watched me struggle.

"Cap't, we've caught one!" A man from the crew cheered, as everyone gathering around my trembling, body, that was tangled in a net, my tail bloody and cut up.

"Out of me way, bloody rats!" A voice called, heavy boots stomping on the black wood, pushing through the crowd of men until he stood above my trembling, cold, naked body.
"Ye be right." His voice said, softer as he crouched down, his hand reached out to grasp at the rope of the net, making the me hiss in pain and alarm.

"Oh shush up, let me free ye'." The man said, his dark, chocolaty brown, eyes glaring daggers at me, before he took out his sword, and sliced straight through the net.
"Cap't what tis' it?" A voice called out from the crowd.

"Tis' bloody nerve racken indeed Cap't! What tis' the need fer' such a thin'?" Another voice called out before the man shushed them all up.
"She is not a thin'. She tis' a...a Siren." The man told his crew, an un-noticed sparkle in his eyes as he stood up, and gazed down at me, his Siren Prisoner.

"What tis' ye' name be?" He asked me, making hand gestures with his hands as he talked.

I staid silent.

I mean, I'm not talking to him, for all I know he's using me for fun....damn pirates.

"Oh come on...Gibbs!" He shouted, and a short, chubby man with graying hair came hobbling up.

"Aye, Jack?" He questioned the man.

So...his name is Jack...interesting.

"Pick er' up, and carry er' to me bathroom." Jack told the man-Gibbs- before turning and strutting away in a kinda of drunken swagger I would have giggled at-if I wasn't in this situation.

Gibbs rounded up some men...some quite scary men, and they picked me up.

"So ye' name is?" One asked, he had red hair and a....face...

I stayed silent, if I wasn't talking to Jack, I'm for sure not talking to this man.

He growled and spat on the floor.

"Bloody wench, Monster Siren." He mumbled to me, for only me to hear.