Food Poisoning Made My Stomach Weak

Start from the beginning

"You're so far away," Mineta noticed.

"It's not as if they've all been completely full to capacity in trying to improve themselves, after all. No matter what, you must not make it so these kids aren't able to get back on their feet anymore." Well that's bit... much from someone with their head on the wall. 

 "Ah! Hey! Listen to this!" Hado chimed while playing with Mina's horns. "Did'ja know? A while back there was a kid who got so frustrated, he completely gave up on becoming a hero, and caused all sorts of problems! Did'ja know?! That Togata, he really had it rough! So you really gotta think things through properly, or it will only be hard on you! Reeallly hard, okay?"

"Please don't do that!" Mina told her.

"Wait just a moment," Tokoyami said. "Although we may have a handicap, we've got pros fighting on our side as well."

"And we've got experience fighting villains, too!" Kirishima added. "Am I to interpret you all worrying about us that much as you seeing us as nothing but small fry?"

"Yep!" Mirio assured. "Feel free to come at me from wherever and whenever you want! So, who's up first?!"

"I'll g—"

"I would like to go!" Midoriya interrupted.

"Now that's a surprise, Midoriya!" Kirishima cried out.

"Let's see that motivation Deku," I encouraged before cracking my back.

"The problem child, eh?! That's what I'm talkin' about! As I thought, you're full of energy!" Mirio smiled. Izuku readied himself, green sparks flying off his body into the air. The rest of us took that as cue to follow suit.

"Our troops are gonna lay siege to you all at once!" Kirishima said. I raised my fists and watched Mirio to see his quirk in action. "We humbly ask for your guidance!!" Izuku was already charging at Mirio when the gym uniform phased through Mirio's skin.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" I heard Kyoka from the far back scream. Well that's something to catch a girl off guard. As Mirio was fixing his pants, Midoriya was already in motion to kick his face. Until his leg phased through like the uniform did. What the hell is this quirk?

"Straight to the face, huh?" he asked Deku. Sero's tape, Aoyama's laser, and Mina's acid all slid through his body as if he wasn't there. The ground cracked open and all the attacks merged together is a chaotic mess. It cleared in a few seconds to show only the damage but no person.

"He's gone!" Iida exclaimed. 

 "I suppose I should start with the long-range ones, eh?!" Mirio's voice echoed from behind us. I spun on my heels so fast as shouts became muffled as I escaped to my own head. As powerful as this guy's quirk is, copying it without any knowledge of it would only end badly for me. It even took him a minute to keep his pants on even when Deku charged at him. Like he activated once he saw the attack and reined in the input. In the four seconds I blocked out my hearing, it flooded back after ruling out my first instinct.

"Alright class! This is a great opportunity! So get yourselves roughed up a bit and learn from it!" Dad shouted to us. "That guy, Mirio Togata is, as far as I know, the very closest man to becoming number 1! And that includes the pros!" You tell us that now?!!!

"I have no idea how he's doing it!" Kirishima said. "He's already so strong by being able to phase through us but teleportation, too?! Isn't he basically invincible?!"

"That's enough of that!" Mirio said, readying himself again. He already wiped out half of us in five seconds. I don't think there's anyway to win against a quirk that can make like air. Even if I use Warp Gate, the neck is still the weak point. I'd only be stalling an inevitable defeat.