Lucas smiled as he looked down worryingly to Athanasia who tried to fall asleep in his arms. "Do you  want me to sing a song for you?"

His girlfriend hummed as she nods. Lucas shifted closer, taking a deep breath as he opened his mouth to sing.

“You give me hope
The strength, the will to keep on
No one else can make me feel this way”

Athanasia smiled as his soft voice hits her ears. She recognized this song, it was the song that Lucas sang for her when she was sick, when she showed him her secret.

And only you
Can bring out all the best I can do

She felt her heart slowly starting to calm down from the nightmare that she has and started to beat for him.

“I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside”

As Lucas continued to sing, Athanasia unconsciously opened her mouth and said, "It was about my past.. with my ex.."

Lucas stopped singing and looked down to Athanasia with a confused look on his face. "Huh?"

Athanasia looked back up to the older, smiling. "I will tell you about my past.."

"A-Are you sure?" Lucas stuttered, slightly leaning back. "Didn't you said that you don't want to tell me yet??"

"Yeah, I told you that.." Athanasia nodded as reached up to caress his soft cheek. "But I don't want to hide anything from you anymore."

"Athanasia.. love, if you're just forcing yourself then you should stop. I'm okay with not knowing about it, as long as you're here with me," Lucas said, leaning on her hand for warmth.

"No, I want to.."

Lucas watched Athanasia sat up to face him, he almost chased after her hand that was holding his cheek as it moved away from him.

"Lucas, I love you so much and I don't want anymore secrets between us. And I'm not forcing myself to tell you, I'm ready now. I'm ready to tell you everything about my past."

Lucas froze in his place, his eyes widened as his heart starts to beat more loudly than it ever was. He opened his mouth tremblingly and said, "C-Can you say it again?"

"I love you," Athanasia non-hesitatingly replied, reaching to cup his face.

Lucas felt joy surge inside him, causing his lips to curve up into a smile and his eyes filled with tears. "I... I love you too.." He happily said, leaning on her touch for warmth as he reached her free hand to hold it.

This time, Athanasia is the one who's surprised. "W-What..? You're not joking right?"

"Why would I joke about this kind of thing?" Lucas scoffed. "I'm serious Athanasia. I love you."

"I... I can't believe it.." Athanasia teared up. "I'm not dreaming right? Is this the reality, right?" She asked as she pinched her cheeks. Lucas loves me back.

Tears escaped from her eyes, Athanasia cried in her hands, covering her crying face from Lucas. "Why are you good at making surprises?!" She yelled. "It's unfair!!"

Lucas chuckled as he wipe off the tears that also ran down from his cheeks and pulled Athanasia in his arms. "Why are you crying? Are you not happy?"

"Are you stupid?!!" Athanasia smacked him on the chest. "I'm crying because I'm happy!!"

Lucas smiled, watching his girlfriend wipe off her tears away. He helped her wipe it off, giving her small kisses on the cheeks, forehead, the tip of the nose making her giggle at the kisses she recieved.