m a i n s h i p s

L u c a t h y

"Hah! serves you right!"

"pfft- what a loser, you don't belong here."

Lucas Austin Harisson, the Headmaster's son. very smart, very popular, very handsome. the perfect student that is everyone's type. but the bad thing is..

he's a bully.

he's like an angel on the outside but on the inside is where the devil lurks inside. he always fought some students who gets in his way even if it's an accident or kick them out of the school

but despite of all that, everyone loves him.

"please stop fighting! i-it's bad!"

"Athy will get angry if you don't stop!!"

Athanasia Scarlet Obelia, a baby transfer who wants nothing but rainbows and peace. she is the happy pill and the sunshine of their section. the good thing is that, she's cute and innocent but the bad thing is..

she always get bullied.

she hates to be alone and get teased by the students in her school. well, good thing she has her 2 overprotective friends with her.

Athanasia always want attention and love from someone, while Lucas just wanted to play around and find someone to fight or tease.

will these two get along?

"yah, peanut! don't let go of my hand, alright?"

"P-Peanut?"

-

M y m m a

"you're cute, wanna have some fun?"

"shit, that girl's ass is hot!"

Myles Harisson, the flirty student in school, a playboy and also popular. just like his cousin, Lucas. but he's not into fights, instead...

he's into sex.

his hobbies is just to get into someones pants and flirt someone, whether it is a guy or a girl. he's not into commitments cause it's boring. but that soon changed when..

"Shut up, you manwhore.."

"I'm not into dirty guys like you so fuck off."

Presenting! Emma Grace!

the one and only girl that you don't wanna insult or get angry at. this girl has some great clapbacks that make you embarrassed to many people. no one dares to come close to her, not even Lucas! well..

except for Myles.

"damn it, the way you say that makes me hard. say it again, baby."

"nice try but lame, try again, never."

-

J o l e n a

"what? you want some piece of me, punk!"

"yo Lucas! fight me!!"

Joshua Micheal, the main badboy and Lucas' partner in crime. he can really get angry easily and always get into meaningless fights. the one who is always got called by the teacher for detention and the one who always steals some snacks in the canteen.

he's sometimes an idiot, and sometimes not. sometimes scary, sometimes a cutie. he's also quite popular but he hates crowds. he goes for the weak and that one target that he always bully is..

"yah! give me my notes back!!"

"I swear, I'm gonna throw myself out of the class.. I'm tired as fuck!"

Helena Alice Irain, the nerdest of the nerds. quite loud actually, yet so weak when it comes to some fights. that's why she always rely on her best friend, Emma.

she's kind to everyone but everyone treats her the opposite. well, that's what they treat the nerds, they made her a slave and some punching bag. but that will soon change a little..

"did you just... save me?"

"I'm the only one who can 'bully' you! I did not save you, idiot...."

-
have fun reading!
hope y'all like it!!