Chapter 38: Control

"You know dumdum, if you just listen to me and understand where i am coming from, i wouldn't have to do this." Katsuki said tying your hands behind your back and attached to a beam

"Well maybe if you warrant acting crazy!" you said as he stuffed a handkerchief in your mouth

"Don't.call.me.that." He said looking extremely pissed, you just gave him the same look back "The funny thing is you said i wasn't acting like myself, but look at you, you aren't acting like yourself either."

Oh how you wanted to spit directly into his eye and call him out on everything that just spewed out of his mouth

"Besides, I'm nice enough to keep your legs untied right." Katsuki said as you spat the handkerchief out of your mouth

"You are delusional, i don't know what makes you think you need to do this." You said

"IM doing this to protect you how many times do i need to tell you, up here it will be nothing but piece and quite, no more fucking ami or the other one, no more villain's  after you, I'm just trying to protect you."

"All you are doing is making me scared of you, i mean look at what you are doing, you manhandled me and tossed me in a room, then proceed to tie my arms behind a post, you really think things are just gonna go back to normal-"

Katsuki just put the handkerchief back in your mouth

"Stop talking." he said "I'm not here to hurt you."

You spat out the handkerchief again

"Oh is that why you are scaring me half to death and tying me up to a post."

"I said stop talking." Katsuki said once again putting the handkerchief in your mouth then slapping a piece of duct tape over, oh (name) how ever will you get yourself out of this one.

"I've had a stressful night. I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." He said you rolled your eyes, your jaw was hurting you used your tongue to put as much saliva as you could on the sticky part but the handkerchief was getting in your way, evenly after about what seemed like forever you pushed the handkerchief on the loose duct tape and spat it out taking a deep breath, not like screaming would do much Katsuki would just come back and place it back over, still mourning climbing rope was not gentle on the skin, Katsuki tied these knots way to tight you continued to pick and pick at them but nothing, they were not budging, and it was even worse you couldn't even see it. Hopefully Kirishima and Denki would get here sooner than later, you needed your strength and decided to rest for now.

Maybe it was the feeling of dread that overtook you, but you kept remembering your life pre-bloodbath  with your brother, you wondered where he was no, still in jail, or was he out and if he was what would he be up to at this point. Also what would you be like if it never happened, still on that farm with a horrible dad and a mother who turned a blind eye to it all. You must have taken more after her then you thought, turning blind eye to all the shady stuff Katsuki was doing, I guess love does make a person a fool. If you were joey you could have easily broken out of here snapping the beam with you.

Katsuki was outside on the porch, things weren't supposed to go this way, everything was becoming way out of hand, Now those two were coming and he would have to deal with them, not like he could just kill them, that was out of the question, he knew them since highschool and just how powerful those two could be. Still there was a reason why Katsuki was the number one hero and they were not in the top 10. Those two would be easy to deal with, the real challenge was you, i mean he had lied to you, but he came clean afterwards, you were to trusting of the world i mean look at how easily you trusted him, you got hurt time and time again, anything and everything could hurt you, so him being a hero decided to keep you safe, why couldn't you understand that.

Katsuki walked back in and was impressed you managed to get the duct tape off, you were cationic as you just stared at the floor not even acknowledging  him come into the room, maybe you had finally calm down, he went over and nudged your shoulder, nothing

"Hey..(name) you good, (name) look at me-" he said right before you lunged out and bite into his shoulder hard

"GOD DAMMIT WHY IS ALWAYS BITING!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing the sides of your face and managing you to unlock your jaw from his shoulder, that was way too close to his neck to confront "What are you expecting to get out of this!"

You just laughed in response, cackling

"Stop that!" he said closing your mouth "Stop laughing!"'

Just the sheer absurdity of it all, never had a boyfriend or a friend before and the first friend and boyfriend you ever had is now keeping you tied up to a post in a cabin, what else could you do but laugh at what a tragic joke your life was, could no one around you just have a normal reaction to you, either everyone hated your guts or lost their mind, over and over again, at this point all you could do is laugh as Katsuki let go.

"FINE LAUGH ALL YOU WANT!" Katsuki yelled as you kept howling to yourself with laughter till your stomach started hurting but even there you couldn't stop laughing, and laughing till you were toppling over with pain, then lunch came back up and you threw up right in front of you.

"Ew..."

"What was that-what the hell." Katsuki said looking mortified "have you lost your damn mind, who laughed to the point they threw up!?"

"I do apparently." you said than sticking your tongue out, tasted awful

"Well you are..i just, ugh dammit!" Katsuki said untying you, the back of your throat burned from the stomach acid, lucky the vomit was in front of you and not on you, katsuki picking you up and taking you to the kitchen, and handed you a glass of water, which you happily drank

"Stay put and don't try anything funny." Katsuki said as you continued to drink your water as he picked up your vomit from the floor, oh the things you do for love. You were not feeling well and opened a cabinet and pulled out a knife, this should work.

"(name) what are you doing?" Katsuki said as you stared down on the knife

"You know something, Katsuki...I just realized I've never been able to control my life, there has always been some outside force that tried to control me, what I did."

"(name) whatever you are talking about just put the knife down."

"I mean my bastard of a father made me work since i could walk, My older brother took away all living relatives ,my bullies made it impossible for me to make friend or have anything near a social life, the government made it so I couldn't contact my brother anymore and start a new life like nothing was wrong, then meeting you and thinking that you know what's best for me, will i ever be able to just do what I want, huh Katsuki what do you think."

"What is it that you want exactly." Katsuki asked, seeing you hold that knife was making his heart pump out of his chest

"...I don't know because i never got the chance to decide what I wanted to do...so what should I do Katsuki you seem to know best right?"

"How about we put the knife down and just...go to bed." Katsuki said, you looked at the knife then back at Katsuki.

"You won't tie me up again, right?" you asked

"I won't, just put the knife down."

"Promise and you aren't lying to me this time."

"I promise." He said, you let out a sigh and set the knife down and walked over giving him a hug

"I feel like shit." you said

"Well you smell like vomit, look we both had a hard day so let just get some rest okay?"

"Okay." you said just feeling broken down and feeling like nothing mattered anymore.