Chapter 7: ouch..

The plan to get you moved in that night didn't work out, you were expecting it that conjuring how the last day went, another hindrance was to be expected. Bad things usually happen in threes, the landowner wouldn't take the money since it came from his agency and thought someone was messing with them, and one heavily written email later and around 9 o'clock at night with you and his security getting more upset at the landlord you two had developed some sort of relationship.

"It shouldn't be this hard for someone to accept money," Ayane said angrily, clacking away at the company's computer, you were trying to stay awake and just nodded your head in agreement "Hey sleepy brain wake up!"

You snapped out of your daze "What...was i spacing out again?"

"NO duh why else would i yell at you, finally got the transition though, congrats you are now the proud tenant of this apartment." She said slow clapping her hands

"Thank you Ayane!" you said "looks like I'll be staying over again in the safe room."

"Woopty do....anyways since the boss is gone I gotta know what relationship you have with him." she said leaning in getting to close to your personal space

"What do you mean?" you asked

"Don't play dumb, we all knew his last relationship was falling apart, every time he left work he would mumble under his breath, now to deal with another disaster."

"Are you sure we should be gossiping about that?" you said

"It's not gossip if it's true, still i never thought she would go and do that, then again guess from her point of view you were nothing then a little homewrecker endangering her upper class lifestyle, i always suspected she was a gold digger."

"Hey you don't know that, see you are gossiping." you said

"OH please why else would she stay with someone as temperamental as him?" Ayane said "The amount of times I've heard screaming from his office because someone else took credit for the villain he caught, or a news tabloid talking shit, well it's up there with the stars."

"Well he seems like a reliable guy to me." You said back to her

"So you like him then?"

"Sure do, he has been a big help." you said with a smile

"I meant like him as a man." She deadpanned

"What do you mean, what does his gender have to do with anything?"

"You can be really dense, or are you just stupid about romantic relationships?" She asked

"Ohh, well I don't know he has helped me a lot but I haven't been in a relationship before." You said

"Huuuhhh." she said "why not you got that dumb look on your face men like, why you all alone, like have you been on a date?"

"Well once in high school a guy asked me out, but he never showed up to the meeting spot and then at school he ignored him after."

"Geez that's rough, why haven't you tried dating again?"

"Don't have the time or know anyone, i usually just like to keep to myself." You explained

"That's a lot to take in, well guess ill be your friend from now on."

"Aww thanks Ayane, what about you do you have a partner?" you asked

"No." she said bluntly

"Why-"

"Don't ask further questions." She said and you backed off "besides we aren't talking about me we are talking about you!"

"Well what about me?" you asked

"You gonna try to get with the boss?" she said, before Giju slapped her on the back of her head with a stack of paper.

"Enough out of you, keep your gossip to a minimum." he said "besides you are off work now get out you know how the boss feels about overtime."

"Ugh fucking killjoy I'm leaving." Ayane said, grabbing her bag from under her desk and clocking out on the computer "see you tomorrow six eyes!"

"See you tomorrow loudmouth." He said then looking at you "So took a while to get the apartment in order, well no problem you will just move in tomorrow you seem to be handling this all very well."

"Well guess i've dealt with worse I'm sure it will all work out." you said as the front door opened and There was Bakugou trudging in covered in ash, sweat and dirt.

"Welcome back looks like you had fun." Giju said

"As fun as taking down a bunch of petty thefts with grade 3 quirks." He said, removing his gauntlets, placing them on the counter and stretching his arms. "Wish something exciting would happen...oi what is she still doing here?"

"Well minor hindrance happened and she is moving in tomorrow." Giju said picking up the gauntlets and putting them in a tray "I'll go send your sweat to be stored and clean these up."

"Make it snappy." Katsuki said as Giju left the room with his gauntlets, Katsuki looked back to you. "Okay so what's your plan?"

"My plan?"

"Where are you staying?" Katsuki asked

"...the safe room?" you said "did you want me out of here?"

"Yes! Well i mean look, I was just expecting that you would be in your new home safe when i got back!" Katsuki said " I mean who enjoys being crammed alone in a concrete box with no windows."

"Well it's okay, it's just one more night i can handle it." you said with a smile

"You are a weird one." he said, as there was a knock on the door and then a clicking sound "SHIT GET DOWN!"

Next thing you knew you were tackled onto the floor,then a loud explosion that made your ears ring ripped through the front of the building, now the front door was just a cloud of smoke that filled up the building and your lungs.

"You need to get to the safe room now." he said but you couldn't hear him, everything was still ringing so you just had a confused look on your face.

"Here, hero, we know you are here." A voice rang out, that group of petty thief must of been a larger underground group and followed him here and what's worse he had a civilian in here,one event after the other, large scale villain attack would require an stun blast, then a ap shot:auto cannon, but a stunblast so close to a regular person could because some serious damage to them.

"Come out hero it's not like you to hide."

INTRUDER ALERT, STUNGUN ACTIVATION, LOCKED ON TARGET

Then there were a bunch of screams of agony as the villains feel to the floor with a taser string connected to them

TARGETS IMMOBILIZED

Just as quick as the villains broke in, they were quickly taken down by Chragebolts security system, he'd forgotten that dunce face pushed him into installing that for his office. Ten seconds is all it took. Giju was already downstairs looking very worried

"Boss are you okay!?" he said

"I'm fine I'm used to the backlash of the explosion, take a look at her while I get these guys in handcuffs."

Everything the two were conversing sounded like they were talking underwater, your ear hurt and you went to touch it you felt something wet, you pulled your hand back and there it was, blood.