Chapter 9

SMUT WARNING

I wake up in my satin white sheets, intertwined with Danny's warm body. I turn to face him and kiss him lightly on his lips. I slip out of his grasp and tip toe out of our bedroom. I head down the hardwood stairs and into the kitchen. I start making breakfast and put in head phones and listen while I'm doing this. I'm humming along to the music and swaying my hips as I scramble some eggs. I start making some French toast when Danny comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and burring his face in the crook of my neck. I jump slightly from his sudden touch but lean into his touch as I continue to cook. He starts leaving soft kisses on my neck. I sigh slightly from his touch and turn my face to look at him. I turn off the stove and put our food on some plates. I turn around facing him with our body's so close, no space between us. I kiss him lightly, before trying to walk out of his grip. He tightens his hands on my waist. He kisses me deeply, while picking me up placing me on the counter. His tongue slips into my mouth, exploring every part of it. His hands wander my body as he moves his mouth down my jaw to my neck. He nibbles on my neck making me moan lightly. My hands wrap into his long white hair, and I pull it slightly. His heads whips away from my neck giving me a stern look. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We leave the kitchen stranding the food and he takes me back upstairs to our bedroom. He kicks open the door and throws me on the bed. I bounce slightly on the bed. He pounced at me and continues to kiss my neck leaving dark marks behind every kiss. His hand travel up my shirt and massage my breast lightly. I moan into his ear and I can feel him smile into my neck. He rips my shirt off and continues his kiss no traveling down my body. He stops a moment to kiss each breast lightly before continuing. He pushes down my shorts with my panties throwing them with my now abandoned shirt. He delved his face into my folds and I arch my back and let out a loud moan. He continues to eat me out me moan every now and then from the pleasure. I can feel my stomach tighten" Danny—-I'm gonna" I moan out. My juices spill out all over his face and he steps back licking me dry. He takes off his pants cause he was already shirt less. He lines himself up with me and looks up at me for consent. I nod my head yes and his pushes inside me. He lets out a low groan as I moan slightly. He quickens his pace as he slams into me. I scratch his back and lean up slightly and kiss him. He hits my g-spot and I moan loudly into the kiss. He slams into the one spot and my body begins to quiver. I begin to feel that felling again" Danny I'm going to"" I know darling me to" he moans into my ear" just hold on a little longer and I'll tell you when" I clench around him as I hold back with all me force. He slams into me a little long. He begins to slow slightly" darling cum for my" I let myself go as he does the same. He thrust into me a little more, riding out our high before he pulls out, collapsing beside me. We lay next to each other breathing heavily. I turn to face him as he does the same." You know breakfast is probably cold now." I whisper giggling lightly. He laughs" I don't care I got my breakfast." I laugh a little more and kiss him. " I love you so much darling." I kiss him again " I love you to babe" and with that we cuddle all day and only get up a couple of times for snacks and the bathroom. We watch movies all day just entangled on each other's arms. We fall asleep together cuddling.

I just wanted to thank you guys so much. This makes me so happy that you guys like this so much. I hope this chapter was good and not to much of a cringe😩. Love you guys so much
JJ