Ten: ...ok ok... anywaysss..... we'll look in each penthouse together and which ever one it is we'll use this tool to cut the window open and look inside the house for files or whatever.

Kun: is there something specific we're looking for?

Ten: just anything regarding our companies, we split up and meet in the center of the house with all the useful files and information we've found.

Xiaojun: and what do we do once we've found proof of stuff??

YangYang: I guess we'll just expose it to them and whatever we find we blackmail them somehow, we'll all figure it out once we have all the files, right Ten?

Ten: ..that was.. wow perfect YangYang, Lets uhm park over in the alley over there and climb up that ladder onto the roof. Jump roof to roof until we get to that building all the way over there-

Kun: why don't we just drive there-

Yang Yang: because jumping roof to roof is better than driving.

Xiaojun: agreed, NOW LETS GO!!

Kun parked the car in the alley and we all jumped out. We climbed the ladder and started running.

It was nice, honestly I haven't been jumping roof to roof since training days. It was a way to relive my stress a lot feeling the wind in my face and it felt like I was free from the world every jump. It was a good way to get your heart beating and it reminded me I was a human and had a fricken heart. I know sounds weird right?

Kun: yo, Ten? Ten! TEN!!!

I stopped and turned around-

Ten: yeah?

Kun: we're here??

I raised my eyebrow and saw we were already at the building. I whispered a tiny " oh.." I nodded and then we all started looking through the windows until I saw a photo of my auntie and my mom when they were in their 20s.

Ten: it's this on!

YangYang grabbed a device out of the bag he was holding and it cut through the glass smoothly. We all slowly entered the penthouse and Kun turned off all the cameras and security systems.

Ten: we good?

Kun: ummmmmmmmm Yep!

YangYang POV:

YangYang: Ten and Kun ge! You two take downstairs! Xiaojun and I will take up here!

I grabbed Xiaojun's hand and rushed him upstairs.

YangYang: ok you take this half I'll take this half-

Xiaojun: meet up in 10?

YangYang: yeah-

We split up and I opened the first door to find a bedroom that belonged to Ten's aunt. I looked everywhere for something but there seemed to be nothing. I shrugged and left the room while brushing against a painting on accident. Something tapped on my shoe and I turned around to see a piece of paper on the floor.

" hm" I said quietly and picked up the paper. I slowly unfolded the paper and saw a photo of Ten's mom in a wedding dress but not next to his dad....

Ten's mom had an affair?

Or? They divorced and never told Ten?

I hid the photo in my pocket and walked out of the room into the room beside it. I examined this next room to find out it was Ten's Aunties office, as I was about to open the drawer I heard Xiaojun knock on the door.