{16}

⚠️ NSFW!! I REPEAT NSFW!!! ⚠️

Mark POV:

I whipped my head around and saw Jaehyun coming down the stairs shirtless with his flowy silk beige pajama pants.

Mark: well hello there top number two.

Jaehyun scoffed and Jeno smirked.

Jaehyun: Hey top number three and four.

Jeno: ay but did you lie though?

Jaehyun: N O P E-

Donghyuk: what the heck? Did you two finish already? It hasn't even been an hour yet!

Jaehyun: Taeyong said the safe word.

Jaemin: ooooo whats your safe word?

Jaehyun: Roses

Donghyuk: LORD JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL THATS SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!!

Jeno: wait why are you down here?

Jaehyun: Taeyong is catching his breath on the bed first. I'm getting him water then I'm going to take care of him.

Donghyuk: awwww~ isn't aftercare literally the best tho?

Jaemin: pfft it IS-

Jeno: nana how do you know if we haven't even had sex before?

Jaemin: .....I've seen videos on aftercare it looks so pretty.

Jeno went up to Jaemin and took his hand then said aloud.

Jeno: what if I take you on right now and make you feel like the most precious thing in the world...

Jaemin bit his lip and slyly slid his hand underneath Jeno's shirt tracing his abs.

Jaemin: well~ what if you... do~

Jeno scooped up Jaemin, ran up to their room, then slammed the door.

I scoffed and then when Donghyuk turned his back I slowly snook up behind him and held on his waist while slowly grinding on him. His jaw dropped and he covered his mouth. I scoffed and then slowly slid my hands in his pants while palming his clothed dick.
He let out a small moan and then turned his head to face me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me in closer to kiss him passionately. My fingers were about to slid into his boxers-

Jaehyun: HEY YOU TWO GET INTO YOUR BEDROOM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE LOVE- JESUS CHRIST YA'LL NEED TO CALM DOWN I DON'T WANT TAEYONG YELLING AT YOU BOTH FOR LEAVING CUM STAINS ON THE FOOT RUGS-

I removed my hands and guided Donghyuk into our room. Once I locked and closed the door I turned around and saw Donghyuk on the center of the bed with him on his knees, spreading them a bit from each other. I immediately crawled onto the bed like a cat and slammed him down...

Johnny POV:

My dick was going in and out of Ten at a fast pace and I could tell everyone in the house was making love at the moment.

Johnny: s-s-shit!~

Ten: j-just do I-it! augh~

I came inside of Ten and I immediately pulled out. I flipped Ten around so I could see his face under mine. His eyes were shut and he was squirming as he was doing his best trying to prevent himself from coming. I smirked and then kissed his lips softly. I put my hand under Ten and then said in a soft voice.

Johnny: ...release...

Ten moaned as loud as he possibly could and white liquid came running out of him into my hand. He was gasping while chucking at the same time.