Prolouge:A Story of The Past

Dr. Fate, also known as Nabu, was in battle with The Lord of Chaos, also know as Klarion the Witch Boy. Nabu's host body, Kent Nelson, was growing weak and slowly was fading away. For the first time in a long time, Nabu was losing.

"Give me the child Nabu." The Witch Boy's taunting child like voice barked.

"You've gone to begging Witch Boy?" Nabu's voice echoed.

"I'm getting bored." He sighed an sent another attack towards Dr. Fate. When he tried to block it, it crashed through his barrier sending him flying. The collision was taking a toll on the human host. Dr. Fate saw momentarily in black and white. While he tried to regain focus, Klarion took his chance and snagged the child. She was only a year old, but was full of potential and power. Power that could easily be corrupted. When Dr. Fate was focused again, the boy was gone along with the small child.

The girl grew up with Klarion, thinking it was where she belonged. She was trained and taught the ways of chaos, but it didn't feel right to the girl. She felt like she could do more than the simple tasks Klarion and Teekle put her up too. But, she was obedient and still listened. She spread word to Klarion's warlock and wizard friends when he split the dimensions, she help the Light, and she did other tasks around the house to keep it some what tidy.

Klarion finally let the girl go to a normal school, Gotham Academy. They accepted her because of her intelligence and art appeal. This is where her story begins.

~.~.~
This is based on season one of Young Justice, I'm not a big fan of season two. There might be a few mentions though.