Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House

Start from the beginning

*9 People left the chat*

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Ok that settles it then. Now how about I ask this. Makoto, is your house two story or one?

Makoto Naegi:

It's a two story house.

I did not question on what Kyoko is saying. She might have something planned maybe.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

What side of the house are you on?

Makoto Naegi:

The right side of the house. My sister is on the left.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Right. So plan, Junko and Mukuro can scout the outside. Aoi and I will get a ladder so you can climb out of your window. Is it a side window?

Makoto Naegi:

Yeah, side window. Nice plan Kiri!

Aoi Asahina:

It is well thought hehe!

Junko Enoshima:

Ok then! Me and my sis will hurry and drive over there with Kyoko and Aoi. See you all later!

Aoi Asahina:

Cya!

Makoto Naegi:

See you guys soon!

I shut off my phone smiling to myself. This will work after all? So I went and packed a pair for Pj's and other belongings. I threw on my usual outfit I would wear to school. I then walked over to my bedroom door and opened it a bit to see if any lights were on, and they're were lights on still. We will have to be quiet then. First I need to make sure they think I am sleeping.

I walked over to my bed and looked around my room to see if I can use anything thats round. I saw a small bean bag in the corner of my room near my desk I use to be at when I was being homeschooled. I walked over to the bean bag, picked it up, and went back to my bed and put it a little bit under my blanket. Threw a few more blankets under my big blanket to make it look like a human is sleeping here.

Makoto: There. Now to grab my belongings.

I grabbed my stuff and waited for Kyoko and the others to message me when they are here. I hope this will not take long.

...

...

...

I looked at my phone and finally a messaged popped up now. It's been like a good 15 minutes. So I looked at it and it was Kyoko.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

We're here. Head to your window and open it. Make sure to leave it unlock so you can go back through it that way.