chapter 1

A thunderstorm was over the Dream Smp it was the worst thunder storm they have ever had. It was so foggy as well you could barely see what was I don't of you. Lighting struck in the sky multiple times with loud thunder right after.

"This weather is really terrible never seen it this bad before," Ranboo said.

"Neither have I," Tommy replied.

"I've been in so many thunderstorms but nothing can compare to how bad this one is," Tubbo said.

"At least we're in the mansion it big and completely safe, I had Foolish make it to where it can with hold the strongest thunderstorms worse than this," Ranboo said.

They continued talking while Michael was sitting in Tommy's lap playing with his golden hair. It was all fine until lighting struck the ground extremely hard causing it to shake followed by the loudest boom of thunder ever.

"What the hell was that?" Tommy asked.

"I have no idea man," Tubbo replied.

-Server error-

"That can't be good," Ranboo replied.

"What the fuck does it mean server error," Tommy asked.

-teleporting everyone to UA high school in 3-

"Wait what?" Tubbo asked confused

-2-

"Guys grab hands so we don't loose each other," Ranboo explained fast.

Tubbo grabbed ranboo's hand, ranboo grabbed Tommy's hand, and Tommy grabbed Michael's hand, and Tubbo also grabbed Michael's hand.

-1-

-teleportating now-

"Brace yourselves everyone,"

-Teleportatiom complete-

And that's the end of chapter 1 sorry it's short hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next chapter byeee.