He was sure heavy when I helped him to climb the stairs of my apartment. I removed his jacket before putting him on my bed. I cleaned his nose and I patched it before caring mine. He was mumbling this and that all the way and was grunting in that pain. Sleeping with him on a same bed wasn't uncomfortable for me but he kicked me out of my bed because he said 'I' was stinking. He even told me to get out of 'His' house and I had to sleep in my couch. Really, I thought he got amnesia because of my punch . Now look at him, eating breakfast with me so peacefully.

"What the fuck are you staring at?"

Okay can I take back that 'Peacefully' that I mentioned before?

"Are you insane?" I asked. Not just because I am pissed off. I was just curious to know.

"What?" He glared at me.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm just being curious?"

I saw him mumbling something when he bite that egg again.

"You said you quite your job and you were already there in that Bar again last night. You were drunk like hell but you did run after a thief through a traffic. You couldn't keep up with his speed with your drunken ass and for a fucking moment you tried to kill him and...... then what? You just let him go?"

He was throwing daggers at me but he didn't quit that breakfast.

"Look, you are having the same bread that you said you won't call a breakfast and drinking the same coffee you just felt awful. I mean what a weird person you are!!! I was just wondering."

He took another sip of that coffee and he reached for another boiled egg.

"Aw that's mine." I said and he frowned at me before taking it from that plate.

He bites a piece and chewed it completely ignoring my glare.

I sighed when he took that coffee mug again.

"Are you still hungry? I still can boil more eggs if you want."

"No."

Aww... so he didn't eat his tongue too!! That's good.

He was about to raise from that chair.

"We need to talk." I said and he looked at me.

He stood up and walked to my living room. I tailed him.

"Yibo, We. Need. To. Talk." I said again.

"About what?" He turned.

"About this case."

"I'm not in this case now. It's all yours."

"Well throwing your ID on to a senior officer's table does not consider as a resignation letter Yibo."

I got another glare from him. I sighed.

"You know you can't quit this case that easily then why can't we let's just work together."

"I don't wanna work with you."

He was about to open the door.

"The guy who died on that railway station toilet was my friend." I said and he paused. I saw him slowly turning towards me.

"Nit was my friend, he was more like a brother, my didi.. He was only 20. I can't let the person who killed him live peacefully in this world. I wanna catch him before he could kill more."

I didn't lie. It was all true. I saw Yibo considering it.

"I can't do this alone. I thought I could, that's why I went with this mission alone but I couldn't stop the next one. I could have saved that last boy if I didn't let that him go alone at that night. But I couldn't."

I walked close to Yibo.

"I have heard about you. A lot. I know you are strong, and talented. I want to work with you. I need your help Yibo."

We were staring at each other and He averted his eyes first. He didn't say a word before he stormed out of my apartment.

I was disappointed and emotional.

I cursed myself just before I heard a knock on that door.

I opened and I saw him. I was surprised when he hesitated to speak.

"Help me get my ID back." He said and walked away.

I was smiling all over and wondering too.

"What a weird guy he is!!!"

I didn't wait. I grabbed my phone and Dialled Han Ge.

_________