'If he even knows that I'm here or if he even has enough interest to help me.'

The men made Jieun stop walking and she heard a door opening.
She then got pushed forward but was quick to stabilise her balances.

The girl felt a hand loosening the blindfold and she could finally see.Before she could even see where she was,her body got pushed into a chair and the handcuffs also got tied on the chair so she couldn't move to much.

The two men left the room,Jieun was alone and looked for a possible escape.There were windows and she could climb over roof.
Before she could make any further plans the door behind her opened.

She didn't bothered to see who it was she already knew.

"Okay Jieun ready to answer some questions?"

Meanwhile at stray kids mansion Jisung and Changbin were loosing their brain cells at the footage they were seeing.It didn't make sense.

"Here some of them go in the building but but never came out until now.So they can't be the one who took her."

"But same goes for the other two groups nobody left the building since yesterday morning."
Jisung said frustrated as he laid back in his chair.

The door opened and the leader appeared,his cold and stressed gaze softened as he looked at the two tired younger ones.

"I'm sorry I overwork you a little."
He said while slowly walking towards them,his eyes then caught sight of the footage that was playing in a loop.

Well-actually there were a lot of loops since they had hacked into many cameras of every building where Nct entered.

"How's it going?"

"They never even left the building yet.
It doesn't make sense."
Changbin said while typing something on the keyboard.

"What if they used an underground tunnel?"

"We already checked that,it's not possible."Jisung said while closing his eyes obviously tired.

"What if they new about the cameras and made them stop recording or they left exactly where the blind spot is."

"On all the exits are cameras,they would have to jump out of a window and then land exactly in the blind spot, so the camera wouldn't see them."
Jisung explained eyes still closed.

"Doing that at night?"

"It would make the possibility even more possible that you wouldn't land in the blind spot."
Changbin said and Bangchan sighed.

"Have you checked if there were all 23 members or if they're even the real Nct.
Since they apparently work very close with another gang ,it's possible they act like Nct."

"Chan do you think we are that dumb, if we could see their faces on the footage we made sure that they matched with the files."Jisung exclaimed.

"And they did, in the first house is Jaehyun,Liu Yangyang and Jungwoo."

"Jung Jaehyun?"

"Yeah him."Changbin and the others of course knew about Jaehyun and that he was the boyfriend of Jieuns sister.

"In the second house we could identify Zhong Chenle and Huang Renjun."Jisung said as he showed Chan the printed pictures of the two as they entered the building with four other members.