Special Chapter: Happily ever after

I am now in my suit while standing in the middle of somewhere. Smiling happily and contentedly while waiting for my woman.

I'm super excited rightnow to see her.

And in just a few seconds...she suddenly entered while wearing her bridal gown and also her smile, my favorite.

"You look beautiful as always." I said and hold her hands and marked the back of her hand with a kiss.

"So as you. You still look handsome and young." I chuckled softly when I heard his last word.

"Young? Honey, I'm 68 years old rightnow---"

"Drake, age is just a number. In my eyes you are still young and the most handsome man that I ever see."

"Oh, enough with that sweet words of yours honey. You making my heart go crazy." She laughed so hard with what I've said.

"Okay then...shall we start? Our 40th anniversary. I never thought that we will last that long but I'm happy and I want to spend more annivesaries sith you."

We started to sway slowly when the radio started to play our favorite song. We are like a new weds because of our outfits. I wear my tux while she wear her gown.

She's my Cinderella.

But time passed by and we started to be more old and weak.

"Ma, Pa, strong kayo diba? H-Huwag niyo naman akong iwan agad-agad. Kailangan ko pa kayo. Ang dami ko pang gustong gawin kasama kayo eh." It's Holy. Are one and only princess.

"Baby, we don't want to leave...you. But I and your mother needs to rest now. We already reached our limits. And we are just waiting for the time and in a moment it will come---"

"Papa maman eh. Don't say that!" Her begging voice and dripping tears ripping my heart off.

I slowly raised my hand and wipe her tears and weakly smiled. "Don't cry Holy. Don't you want us to be in a good place?" She keeps on shakinv her head making me just smiled before my hand slowly lost strength.

And when I finally heard a sharp sound beside me. I just look at her, my wife and smiled. "I will meet you in heaven soon, my love." And that, my eyes dropped close and my whole body give up.

Even in the end.... It's still a happily ever after.

"MA! PA! HUWAG NIYO AKONG IWAN MAAWA KAYO!" pagsusumigaw ko habang hawak-hawak ang kamay nilang dalawa na unti-unting kinakain na ng lamig. Nawawala na ang init roon.

"Time of death: 7:04 pm." Napahagulhol na lang ako lalo ng marinig ang sinabi ng doctor na tumitingin kay Mama.

"Time of death: 7: 05 pm." Parang mawawalan na ako ng hininga kakaiyak habang niyayakap ang mga katawan ng mga magulang ko na nakahiga ngayon sa hospital bed at wala ng buhay.

Hindi ko na alam ang sunod na mga nangyari ng bigla na lang akong nanghina at unti-unting dumilim ang lahat. At doon nga ako tuluyang nawalan ng malay habang yakap-yakap pa rin ang Nanay at Tatay na mahimbing na nakahimlay.

DREAM AND REALITY [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara