|F E R R E T A N D A D V I C E|

—"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" ASKED AN AMUSED RIGEL AS A SCARLET DRACO SAT DOWN AT THE SLYTHERIN TABLE IN THE GREAT HALL, LOOKING EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED WITH BLAISE, WHO WAS TRYING HIS HARDEST NOT TO LAUGH

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" ASKED AN AMUSED RIGEL AS A SCARLET DRACO SAT DOWN AT THE SLYTHERIN TABLE IN THE GREAT HALL, LOOKING EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED WITH BLAISE, WHO WAS TRYING HIS HARDEST NOT TO LAUGH. "He— that— he—!" Draco stuttered, earning a small snigger from Blaise.

"Who's he, Draco?" Rigel asked, ignoring the sniggering Blaise.

"Mad-Eye. I— Daily Prophet— Ferret—"

Suddenly, Blaise choked on his juice, laughing so hard that his whole body was shaking, while Rigel still looked confused.

"What?"

When Blaise finally stopped laughing, he explained. "Draco made fun of Weasley because his father was in the paper. When Weasley turned his back on him, Draco tried to shoot a spell at him, but Mad-Eye was there right on time and turned him into a ferret."

Rigel's eyes widened, while Blaise started laughing again. "W.. What?"

Draco looked even more embarrassed, knowing the fact that Rigel was on the verge of laughing as well.

He was right when Rigel couldn't take it anymore and joined in on Blaise's laughter, both of them laughing harder than ever.

Thomas Gaunt, who was quietly reading and eating, immediately looked up, his lips quirking upwards for a moment at Rigel's laugh.

"A ferret?!" asked a highly-amused Rigel.

Draco glared at them, kicking their shins, making the two stop laughing and groan in pain. "Shut up. It's not funny!"

"...He was bouncing in the air." Blaise added.

Rigel and Blaise looked at each other for a few seconds— both of them laughing hysterically once again, making Draco groan.

••

Thomas Gaunt lifted his head up from the book in his hands when Rigel Black walked into the library. He had been trying to get over his small crush over the boy, and was positive that he succeeded, but as soon as Rigel was around— his hope was crushed.

Rigel, not noticing him, tried not to hug the dark blue hoodie he had on, since the library was freezing somehow.

He nodded at the librarian respectively, and walked over to the bookshelves, trying to seem like he was looking for a book.

When he was positive that the librarian couldn't see him anymore, he walked over to the restricted section. "Alohamora." He whispered, and opened the door.

Tom's brows furrowed. What did Rigel want from the restricted section so badly that he was doing it under the librarian's nose?

Not noticing someone following him, Rigel pulled his wand out and whispered, "Lumos."

He walked over the many bookshelves, stopping at one. Stepping carefully over the rope that separated the books from the rest of the library, he held up his wand to read the titles.