chapter one

Hi everyone like I promise the first chapier here 🤗.

I hope you  like and also  love it.
Thanks.

Please show some love by following, voting and your view about it matters alot.

Here we go in
👇👇👇👇👇

*********
Ifti'hal don't worry such is life everything is going to be alright.There is an adage that say " face hardship now or face it later".

And my dear where their is no pain , their in no gain.

But mom why did you leave me ,you said that you are always going to be with me ,so why did you live ,you know that I can't live without you.

No condition is permanent ,and to those who believe, everything is possible

Even if I didn't live you  ,one day I will. It is never too late to start afresh

And trust me my dear ,but mom why me why me   ,every misfortune  befalls on me I said '. Cutting her

No is  not my dear this is  destiny and no one can change it ,"my dear your life, you destiny" never give up on your self.

And God loves you alot , even more than us  because he created you ,and  he tend to test  the people  he loves some times.And he is testing your faith to see weather you are going to win the test.

And I want you to try and win,have faith dear , and just pay attention on you studies and always believe in him , then no body can harm you or destroy you.

***
You spoil brat  wat are you dreaming of ,I hope is not about that witch, she  bellowed" pouring a bucket of cold water on her ..
Get up jare" go and do the house hold chores ,bath  the children and take them to school, or are you waiting for me to do the work for you..

"Know  I am not expecting ,but please my mother is not a witch ,I don't know weather in your family their is a witch that  you always go round shouting "witch ,witch "

"I uttered shivering in a brave and bold voice.

You spoiled brat if not because I am on my way I could have given you the beaten of you life . She said making her way , banging the door ..

'I Know that I look for a match while I am not having players, '

only god saves me because I would have got the beaten of my life. But I am save  now I said in  relief voice. 

'I got up ,and  set out  of my part,"I live in  the boys quarters".

"Which is far away from the main house, I used to live alone, like a 'witch ', every night I cry my self to sleep , because of loneliness.

"I slammed, and enter the house,no one answer because no one is at home they have all leave for work. So I went straight to the children's room.

"Arif ,arfa I said patting their back , trying to wake them up.

"Uhhh the yawn trying to get up from the  bed .

They finally wake up after alot of trying .
I bathed  them ,and get them ready .

I get their breakfast and lunch box ready.

Arif , arfa come and have their breakfast I said trying to drag the daining chair for them .

"Thank you auntie" , they said in unison. While seating.

You are most welcome darlings. 

I serve their breakfast for them and they started.