Episode 63(Arc 6"Vampire")

Start from the beginning

"..." The other side was silent for a long time. Just when Suning thought he would get a negative reply, the other side's soft tone sounded again, "Xiao Ning, I will send someone to pick you up tomorrow. When you come back, we will talk face to face..."

"Yep."

There is still a show to talk about proof.

Suning found the wallet in the cabinet. It was small, delicate and cute, and it was also pink.

I opened the closet. As expected, most of the clothes in it are pink. Although Suning has no feelings about pink, red and other colors, I will use this body to live my life in the future. I can't change my preference suddenly. So... Suning took a pink dress and changed it naturally.

After leaving the bedroom, I realized that this school was unexpectedly large and extremely luxurious.

There are many people on the campus, carrying them away in twos and threes, but they will be separated after a long time. Everyone has a polite and alienated smile on their faces, as if they have just started school and they are not familiar with each other.

In the VIP room on the second floor of the teaching building, the middle-aged man with the appearance of school leaders respectfully introduced to the man in black who was standing at the window and looking down, "...Most of the students here are selected from the orphanage and trained since childhood. Large, a small part are high-quality varieties that are not valued in the family or family, even if they suddenly disappeared, no one pays attention to them... Everyone changes accommodation every three months, and different people change at different time periods, and the courses arranged for them are also They are all in different time periods, so that even the roommates who live in the same room will not have too deep communication due to different work and rest schedules, and occasionally one or two people will not be able to attract other people’s attention..."

"...So, honorable Lord Earl, if there is anything you like, you can tell me, and I will let someone bring it to you..."

"No need." The sunlight that poured in from the window shone on Vance's pale face, causing him to frown. Although the sunlight could not cause substantial damage to him, it would make him extremely uncomfortable. I got my appetite for food, but didn't close the curtains, and just said lightly, "Is there a woman named Su An in your place?"

"...This, Lord Earl, please wait a moment." The middle-aged man turned on the computer, logged into the student information system, typed in the word Suan, and immediately came out several pictures with dense small print.

The person in the picture is the girl of the same age Suning saw in the photo in the frame.

"Master Earl, is this the person you are looking for?"

"En." Vance nodded, his **** eyes scanned the row of small characters, and said lightly: "Where is she now?"

"...I'm sorry, Lord Earl, this person is on the list of gifts prepared by Lord Anpula for the king..."

"Change one." Vance closed the curtains. "I will tell her about Ampula."

"Okay, Lord Earl, this is Su An's position. You can monitor her actions at any time." The middle-aged man handed him a white card with red and low light, and the lines on the card. It is a reduced map of the entire school, and the red dots are moving on it.

"Do you have any other orders, Lord Earl?"

"No, you go out."

"Ok."

There is one less person on the gift list, and Master Anpula has ordered that the variety be full.