The thin lips only pressed a soft kiss on her wrist.

Biting you, but also reluctant to...

The manager pierced the index finger with his nails, and the zombie toxin diffused quickly, and the blood from the fingertips became darker, especially thick.

Although he wanted to seal her throat with the poison secreted by the spider, it would make her very painful.

So, just use zombie poison, so that she can't feel the pain, and slowly becomes a zombie.

"I won't bite you." The manager lifted her chin and asked her to open her eyes to look at him, stretched the index finger that squeezed out the bead of blood to her mouth, and whispered, "As long as you eat this drop of blood... "

Before the words fell, Lin Yu, who followed the zombie's "commotion", appeared at the door.

The silver thread in his hand quickly entangled and shattered several spiders under his feet that wanted to stop him from moving forward. When his half-brown and half-black eyes saw the Li-fat man bitten by a zombie trap Suning in front of him, his pupils completely turned black. ".

Apart from anything else, he gathered a sharp needle and shot Li Fa-nan's back.

The manager retracted his hand, pressed Suning back into his arms with one hand, and turned her arm around her waist in a circle, avoiding the sharp needle.

The pointed needle "plugged" deeply into the wall, piercing a hole.

With this strength, even Suning will not let go...

Seeing Lin Yu, who was standing indifferently on the opposite side, surrounded by countless silver threads and condensed in temperament, the manager frowned, and pressed the back of Suning's head to stop her from hearing the movement and wanting to turn back.

And this house full of spiders poses no threat to Lin Yu at all.

Although Li Li’s body has mental powers, it is limited by the body and can only "fuck" simple-minded arthropods. The spiders in the house are already at the limit. As a system manager, his spirit The power is extremely large, but if he really wants to use his mental power, this body can't bear it at all, and if Lin Yu does not need to do it, he will explode himself.

In addition, this white eye belongs to the iconic "sex" of the management of the main **** space...

The fugitive chased by the system and the main **** system are always two opposite parties. Once they find the identity of the other party, they can kill if they can. If they can't, they will run away quickly, otherwise they will be killed, because the fugitive knows how to destroy the system. System, the body is fatally injured, then the host will really die...

Sure enough, when Lin Yu saw his eyes, the intent to kill all over his body began to burst out uncontrollably, and it almost turned into substance.

The dozens of pointed needles gathered at that moment, all pointed at him, and "shot" at him, without even paying attention to Suning who was in his arms.

Reaching out and pushing Suning to the big bed next to her, knowing that she was timid, the manager deliberately dispelled the spiders that had covered the big bed when she fell down, but she was "inserted" into the body by a sharp needle, and she was firmly locked up. Nailed to the wall.

auzw.com All the sharp needles avoid the point.

With blood leaking from the corner of his mouth, the manager cocked the corner of his mouth, looking at Lin Yu walking towards him with white eyes, and chuckled: "You can't kill me..."